Tango Transport is no longer in business

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by wndrwtr, Oct 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kropotkin75

Kropotkin75 Bobtail Member

Oct 2, 2015
    Axis, Al

Ok I agree with you there that's exactly why I am a company driver and would never be an owner again. My father passed away and I became the owner of his trucking company. I learned a ton but I personally wouldn't do it again.
    I just think the people that do and get rich from it should take care of their employees but most don't and are only worried about how much they have.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. radioshark

radioshark Road Train Member

Nov 19, 2012
    Greed is good to certain extent. Because someone wants to put there money at risk and wants to make more I have a job.

kjoseph Thanks this.
  4. Kropotkin75

Oct 2, 2015
    Axis, Al
    Greed is what is wrong with this country and the rest of the world.
    Greed is never good in my opinion but like I said it's my opinion.
    A person can start a business and make good money and share the earnings with their employees that help them make a good living, without being greedy.

5. XCELERATIONRULES

XCELERATIONRULES Medium Load Member

Dec 29, 2014
    There is plenty of freight,to keep both the company and driver,making a profit.
    Im just not willing to gamble,on the current situation,with the new breed of trucks.
    The company offering a lease,and transfering,the truck responsibility,is just one big red flag.They are not going to give away profit,only responsability.

Kropotkin75 Thanks this.
  6. Kropotkin75

Oct 2, 2015
    Axis, Al
    ^^^^^^^^^^^that's exactly right

7. kjoseph

kjoseph Medium Load Member

Dec 7, 2014
    Huntington WV
    Fair point, however, that same person can hang his balls out there and start a business, provide jobs, benefits, etc, but if it goes south no employee would be there to reinvest the fruits of his labor for the owners benefit to save said business.

8. MACK E-6

MACK E-6 Moderator Staff Member

Sep 19, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    Because I'm paid well, and we have plenty of work for which I get paid well, I have a roof over my head and food in the icebox. :)

9. MACK E-6

Sep 19, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    That is a complete douchnozzle, and certainly worthy of a call-in.

Unfortunately, the only thing he apparently did that's illegal is the cell phone use, and safety departments everywhere likely get dozens of calls every day about that, possibly to the point of tuning them out.

10. Kropotkin75

Oct 2, 2015
    Axis, Al
    The employee has been there investing in the business. The employee also has an investment in the company. Without the employees, the owner would have no business.

My opinion and you have yours. We all have one, and they don't have to be the same.

11. MACK E-6

Sep 19, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    I have to disagree with a couple things you've said here.

The purpose of a business is to turn a profit, not to provide jobs, or to pay employees.

The only reason a business even has employees is that it's respective mission entails more work than the proprietor can handle.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.