Taylor truck line inc

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Martin Sarkis stepanian, Feb 10, 2016.

1. Martin Sarkis stepanian

Martin Sarkis stepanian Bobtail Member

Feb 10, 2016
    Do not go work for Taylor I repeat do not go work for this company the operations are retarted

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. sevenmph

sevenmph Road Train Member

Jan 26, 2007
    Pinellas county Florida
    Some detailed information might be more helpful.

4. Dryver

Dryver Road Train Member

Nov 30, 2008
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Hey Martin! Thank you for a very detailed post and for the list of reasons not to drive for this company. :banghead:

Bwbibb Thanks this.
  5. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    HEY! He repeated himself, what else do you guys want? More information? Details? The inside story? What really happened?

Sheesh!;)

Dryver Thanks this.
  6. Martin Sarkis stepanian

Feb 10, 2016

7. Martin Sarkis stepanian

Feb 10, 2016
    the [/QUOTE]continuation of my report about Taylor truck line Waw and then u lube unloading and reloading especially certain steel loads would be taking quite a bit sometime at job cites and exedra exedra so we all put ourselves in the sleeper off duty lines all that waiting time but we all know the time we be waiting at the customers so the retarted dispatchers will be writing u up for not driving the available Time after all day of work the following night over nite Waw stupid anyway it was the happiest day of my life when they told me I had to go I was sooooo happy don't go work for them I'm saying this to all my truckies unless u re a masohist and u enjoy pain

8. trailblazer2330

trailblazer2330 Bobtail Member

Feb 15, 2016
    Is this the Taylor with all the fancy Petes and Kdubs? I see Taylor trucks everyday at my yard with super nice equipment. All flatbed.

9. snowlauncher

snowlauncher Road Train Member

Mar 28, 2014
    Southeastern ID
    I got more detailed information out of the first post...
    continuation of my report about Taylor truck line Waw and then u lube unloading and reloading especially certain steel loads would be taking quite a bit sometime at job cites and exedra exedra so we all put ourselves in the sleeper off duty lines all that waiting time but we all know the time we be waiting at the customers so the retarted dispatchers will be writing u up for not driving the available Time after all day of work the following night over nite Waw stupid anyway it was the happiest day of my life when they told me I had to go I was sooooo happy don't go work for them I'm saying this to all my truckies unless u re a masohist and u enjoy pain[/QUOTE]

Lonesome Thanks this.
  10. Martin Sarkis stepanian

Feb 10, 2016
    They suck

11. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    Well,why didn't you say that in the first place? "They Suck". Concise, to the point, no if's, and's, or but's, no long drawn out diatribe, no mistaking what message you are trying to get across to the huddled masses, who are hanging on every word of this thread,I might add.
    They Suck", that, my friend is a statement for the ages.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.