The next step to the wild blue. It's been fun!

Discussion in 'Knight' started by Fajo, Dec 1, 2015.

1. T_TRUCKER.

T_TRUCKER. Road Train Member

Mar 27, 2014
    A city near you.
    Hey man i thought you owned that prostar you leased from knight? Anyways.. Thats a sweet ride good luck at the new job

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Fajo

Fajo The Dark Knight

Jan 26, 2013
    Boise, ID
    It's sold, Was in the works before I changed company's. Just got burnt out and after the 500k mark emissions on a truck can be a money hole. Just got tired of having to put more then I should of aside just to maintain the emissions systems alone.

But thanks, Its kind of nice not worryin about the truck anymore. Im home for 6 days and don't have to even think about it. ahh so nice. :)

4. G13Tomcat

G13Tomcat Road Train Member

Jun 7, 2011
    Ohio
    Enjoy your six, Fajo ... you deserve twelve~!!

5. Misesian

Misesian Road Train Member

May 21, 2014
    Nothwest Arkansas
    Does that truck have the Paccar motor in it? I would be interested in getting an honest opinion of that motor.

6. Fajo

Fajo The Dark Knight

Jan 26, 2013
    Boise, ID
    No, 500 cummins, orginally I thought it was a 450 but checked the sticker here a few min ago. We do have some MX motors in his fleet, friend of mine drives one. He says the Jake sucks and the pulling power has been subpar, has been decently reliable tho on the heavy haul fleet. He said biggest problem they have ran into is wrist pins going poof. Company is going back full cummins and retiring the MX trucks 100k early.

7. Jrdude5

Jrdude5 Heavy Load Member

Mar 26, 2013
    New York, NY
    Any updates @Fajo how's it been going.

8. Fajo

Fajo The Dark Knight

Jan 26, 2013
    Boise, ID
    Not really updated this thread as it's in a Knight sub forum and sense I don't work for them not much sense is renewing a thread there. On that note its been good, they have treated me well and fixed the minor bugs that have come up in the new truck. They have kept me rolling and got me home when I needed and always took care of me when they had a hiccup. I can't complain been a awesome company to me thus far.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2016
    Jrdude5 Thanks this.
  9. Jrdude5

Jrdude5 Heavy Load Member

Mar 26, 2013
    New York, NY
    Understood and appreciate the update be safe out there glad they are taking care of you.

Fajo Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.