Thomas Transportation Rising sun,Md/Dallas,TX

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Storm1014, Jan 3, 2014.

1. MACK E-6

MACK E-6 Moderator Staff Member

Sep 19, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    You are? Hmmm....:-?

"They"? Or "YOU"?

I don't think you are who you claim to be.

Well, so far the evidence doesn't seem to support your claims.

Perhaps, but keep in mind where you are, AND remember this. Here at The Truckers' Report we were founded BY and FOR drivers, and both as a driver myself AND being in a position of authority on this site, it is thus my responsibility to look out for and protect the interests of both.

A search of your IP address, conveniently enough, comes back as Dallas TX, one of this company's apparent locations, which leads me to believe that not only are you NOT a driver but may very well be either the company owner or in some type of management position. If in fact that's the case, then you are welcome to post here. But ANY harassment of our members that you may ascertain to be on your payroll will NOT be tolerated and WILL result in your getting the boot immediately. I trust you will take this under advisement.

Says you. We allow driver's to speak their minds here, regardless of who agrees with what.

Is that a fact? His posts sure didn't look over the line to me.

I'll bet...

Really? Yet another interesting yet suspicious detail...:-?

One would do well to practice what one preaches.

Then don't read them.

It would appear that the OP is in the process of seeking another driving job, so I'd say he DOES want to drive.

Then may I suggest not looking in the mirror?

Okay, Ms. "Bee", aside from your spelling "woman" with an "e", you're another who's motives aren't passing the smell test. You post your location as Union NJ, yet a search of your IP address comes back as Houston, TX. They're only about 1600 miles apart.:rolleyes:

Furthermore, the email you used to register your membership here with us has a man's name, here....http://www.thomasmushrooms.com/

I don't what you two are trying to pull here, but neither of you are fooling anyone. I know company plants when I see them. If your company is as good to work for as you would like to have us believe, then lose the false pretenses, man up, and tell us who you are. If you can't do that, then I suggest as they say, you get off the pot.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. SouthernBoots

SouthernBoots Bobtail Member

Feb 21, 2014
    Southern States
    Mack E-6 I AM a driver for Thomas!! I was in Dallas delivering a load and I am not in Dallas now. I know this driver and how much crap he tries to start with people and I know that he has his own opinion about the company but they are not as he says.

4. MACK E-6

Sep 19, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    Ok, fair enough.

Well, this would seem to support his assertion of having to run hard.

http://ai.fmcsa.dot.gov/SMS/Data/carrier.aspx?enc=mMCsGtkvfl0bkSCpcitSqg==

5. SouthernBoots

Feb 21, 2014
    Southern States
    Mack E-6, most drivers don't complain about having miles and running hard. Most complain when they are not getting miles and are sitting.

Thomas Transportation doesn't ask drivers to drive anything that isn't legal and if a driver does, it's that drivers decision to do so.

This driver that's complaining, only worked with the company for 2 months vs the 2 years I have been here. There are other drivers that have been here longer and they will say the same as I have. When I was in the Army, we had to do inspections and take pride in the way we looked as well as our equipment. This should be the same in ANY job and why truckers get a bad name because most do not care. This driver doesn't care how he represented the company, about the truck and trailers, etc.

MollySarge2 and Roknric Thank this.
  6. MACK E-6

Sep 19, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    That's true, and that's one thing. Being demanded to pull off the impossible because some desk jockey screwed up is quite another. We get horror stories like that all the time here.

So none of your coworkers have been fired for no other reason then they weren't able to run from Rising Sun to Dallas overnight because some idiot forgot about the trailer sitting in the back corner of the yard?

In my experience, stranger things have happened. And from where I sit, bad planning on someone else's part doesn't constitute an emergency on my part.

Well, here's the problem. ONE complaint about a company can often be taken with a grain of salt. But the fleets that are usually the subject of such complaints are massive. Yours isn't. So that changes the map a little.

I've found that one way to make employees care is to treat them well. But premium drivers come with a price, and shiny trucks don't quite cut it in that regard.

But if you and other drivers are happy there, then God bless.

mjd4277, Roknric and Lonesome Thank this.
  7. SouthernBoots

Feb 21, 2014
    Southern States
    Mack, we are a SMALL company with 20 trucks, 3-4 teams and the rest are solo's. Our "yard" in Rising Sun isn't a yard per say. We contract with another company for mushrooms. The trailers get loaded as they are on our backs. Not pre - loaded as a bigger company might. We know most if not all drivers here and will call and check on each other here and there. We tend to run the same circles and know who we are delivering to for the most part.

Roknric Thanks this.
  8. Storm1014

Storm1014 Bobtail Member

Jul 1, 2012
    Wow....You guys are sooo full of it.At,EG and whoever esle made up your FALSE claims about me,Thats what I would expect.But sharing my own personal experience and my point of veiw,well thats just too bad,because that is what I have experienced. Really safer scores don`t lie.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2014
  9. poppapump1332

poppapump1332 Road Train Member

Jan 2, 2010
    birdsboro,pa
    Mack I think you nailed it if that company is so good and only have 20 trucks then why are they advertising on craigslist in Philly almost on a weekly basis?

10. Storm1014

Storm1014 Bobtail Member

Jul 1, 2012
    We can go on and on about this,Or you can just Man Up and admit that you are Thomas family trolls and your not very good at it,nope not at all.Like running your trucking company,not very good at that either.
    As far as what I claim and what you claim and then their is the truth....Well truth is I have every paystub for the 6 months I was employed their,Documentation of repairs that you cheaped out on,along with pictures.I have posted many times on facebook while employed their Ohhh the times I was broke down,towed off the highway not once,but 5 times in 6 months.Technology ,yea thats Scary stuff and then their is always that other thing they call that Umm let me see...Oh the paper trail...You see I am more than just a "Truck driver" and far from a "Crybaby"....When you get a chance and I`m sure Mack E-6 might remember this...Google Gunthers Transport or even look on here,You see I worked their too,under a different name.Thats just the tip of the iceberg...I`m going to be nice and allow you to think carefully.

11. SouthernBoots

Feb 21, 2014
    Southern States
    Poppapump, most companies still advertise so they can build a bigger fleet. Haven't you heard of companies buying more trucks if needed???? Bigger companies do this ALL of the time.

Storm1014, You are a crybaby!! If you weren't, you would not be on here carrying on like you do.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.