tickets

Discussion in 'Trucking Industry Regulations' started by truckerrocker, Apr 27, 2016.

1. pattyj

pattyj Road Train Member

Jul 19, 2008
    Sioux City,ia
    How long it take to get score or psp report,,need to fight seat belt ticket,,so need to know score of points, to know to get fired or not[/QUOTE]
    That I don't know,think the score will be sent to your email.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. ibcalm19

ibcalm19 Road Train Member

Nov 30, 2015
    Pennsylvania
    Your psp report contains your roadside inspections & crash history. You can print it out immediately after you pay for it online. Companies determine if they want to hire you based off of that. You should be able to get a copy of your driving history from your dmv. They contain two different types of information. They most likely will not contain the same information.

4. HalpinUout

HalpinUout Road Train Member

Oct 2, 2011
    Ya, like what was stated above... PSP is available immediately after paying the $10.00 online.

For your driving record from the DMV in my state you can go online and get your printout of your driving history for free and it's also available immediately

5. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
  6. Balakov100

Balakov100 Road Train Member

May 10, 2012
    Temple, TX
  7. passingthru69

passingthru69 Road Train Member

Seatbelt ticket is 7 points. then with it being new it's times 3 which equals 21 points right off the bat...

8. snowwy

snowwy Road Train Member

Jul 6, 2009
    You don't get a score on your psp. Nor do you get a score on your mvr. You local state driver license division has absolutely nothing to do with your fmcsa inspections. And if you want to see your points. You have to look at the company inspections on the fmcsa websight. and rummage through for your inspections out of all the other drivers for that company.

Been awhile since i looked at the sight. And i have no idea on changes if any since congress started hounding them. But i think company inspections are only listed for 2 years.

9. Scrapdaddy

Scrapdaddy Bobtail Member

May 28, 2016
    I got a Mt ticket for not having a transit permit "IN WY" They ticketed me than made me buy the permit even tho I was not going back to Mt. I guess Jurisdiction means nothing to these criminals. I'm seriously thinking about fighting it any advise welcome.

10. ZVar

ZVar Road Train Member

Sep 10, 2010
    Flint, MI
    Did you drive through WY? If you did then any court will uphold the ticket. Sound like a non moving violation and if so I'd just pay it and call it lesson learned. If it's a moving violation though fight it, maybe it will get pleaded down to a non-moving.

-Steven

Scrapdaddy Thanks this.
  11. Scrapdaddy

Scrapdaddy Bobtail Member

May 28, 2016
    The ticket was a Mt ticket for Mt at the port of entry in Wy. I guess I didn't have the proper permit for Mt so they wrote me a ticket in Wy. Sounds retarded but true. I thought about seeing how far I could push it from home. That place is a money racket if I ever seen one. I will not be returning to Wy or Mt ever again. I already bought the trip permit in Wa that was good for all 50 states and they sighed me anyways. $416 in one stop what a joke. I never even told them I drove threw Mt.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.