Total Quality Logistics TQL

Discussion in 'Freight Broker Forum' started by logicallog, Jul 20, 2015.

1. logicallog

logicallog Bobtail Member

Jun 14, 2015
    Watch out for this company - they will even file a fraudulent claim against your insurance company behind your back for theft for a cargo shortage. I am looking for any information from anyone else that has had them make cargo claims for shortages or charge backs or whatever. If we band together maybe we can get their bad - fraudulent and illegal business practices stopped. Please private email me at empee@msn.com and let's see what can be done to stop them from stealing our hard earned monies.

nofilter Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. georgeandson

georgeandson Heavy Load Member

Feb 18, 2011
    1 mile down the road.
    Just google them. Then have a less then stellar reputation. I have never done business with them, but was about to and googled them. Thats was the end of our business dealings lol

4. nutcase

nutcase Light Load Member

May 2, 2010
    Meridian, ID
    They can't file a claim, it's not their freight. In my mind that is insurance fraud.

nofilter Thanks this.
  5. BigRik

BigRik Bobtail Member

May 12, 2015
    Houston, Tx
    I googled as well yikes. No thanks one too many complaints.

nofilter Thanks this.
  6. Fr8Life

Fr8Life Bobtail Member

Apr 13, 2015
    I have dealt with them a few times for flatbed loads. Seems to me that there are bad apples in every bunch. I think that goes for any broker or trucking company. As long as you treat people well they will treat you well.

D32 and nofilter Thank this.
  7. 6wheeler

6wheeler Road Train Member

Aug 30, 2009
    They are the bottom of the barrel for the worse brokerage company.
    They sent me a Bill for being an hour late, $150.00 on a delivery that had no appointment time. Yea, they pretty much roll over to any shipper or receiver that says I need to charge the truck driver something

nofilter Thanks this.
  8. cliffster21

cliffster21 Light Load Member

May 14, 2013
    Mechanicsburg, Pa
    Tried to haul a load with TQL one time. They ordered the wrong trailer, shipper wanted a van, not a flat. The guy said he wasn't going to drive a forklift onto a flatbed, felt it was dangerous. I left and told the broker about it. He told me he was going to make me go back and he would force the guy to do something he felt wasn't safe. I told him no thanks, the guy was a real d bag. That was the one and only time I had any dealings with TQL, now we ignore their phone calls.

nofilter Thanks this.
  9. johnthemouse

johnthemouse Bobtail Member

Nov 13, 2015
    This story is about TQL (http://www.tql.com/) and what I had to deal with to get the load, from a drivers stand point.

If your in the trucking industry you know all to well about brokers. Most of them that I have over the years have been alright. There has been some loads that have had there problems. I hope that none of you drivers have to put up with this Broker. It sounds like this happens more than it should.

TQL logistics
    USDOT Number 2223295
    MC-322572

10. jeanwitmore

jeanwitmore Bobtail Member

Feb 23, 2016
    I joined this forum mainly to post this regarding this company. This is the rudest, greediest bunch of lying creeps I have ever had the displeasure to have to deal with. I will never, never call them about a load again. We are an independent trucker with just one truck, and I don't care how desperate we get for a load, never again will we deal with these punks.

11. strollinruss

strollinruss Road Train Member

Jun 5, 2012
    Montgomery, TX
    There are soooo many different threads alluding to this fact.

jeanwitmore Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.