Trade Star Energy Inquiry

Discussion in 'Oilfield Trucking Forum' started by pinkaboutit, Dec 2, 2014.

1. Monkey wrench

Monkey wrench Bobtail Member

Oct 6, 2015
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Lisa Mcdonald

Lisa Mcdonald Bobtail Member

Nov 16, 2015
    True that they lied. . .a little. They only have work because they underbid everyone. Have almost lost work in Colorado and have never got more work in Wyoming for two years. Said that I could have the hours I wanted then told me after a month that I couldn't have the hours I wanted. They send leasers on the longest roughest runs and pay barrel because they bid so low. They make you use their mechanics and if the mechanic billed it wrong Tradestar still pays the mechanic out of your pay, without checking to see if the job is right, and you are on your own to fix the problem of billing. It is true that they have an elitist bunch of managers and they are always told they are the cream of the oil field. They are not the cream. . . the cream has parked all their trucks for now and refuse to work for tradestar. This spring, they couldn't get owner operators to work for them. the managers and dispatch are all Idaho friends and families and know nothing about the oil field. the owners think they know how to schedule and run oil and water better than companies that have been in the business for 30 years. Tradestar doesn't know better. The owner got money from his dad to play in the field and he doesn't live near any of the fields. They are not respected anywhere by mechanics or local other drivers and they think it is because they are taking work. . . they underbid to take work and have poor performance. They started doing the work of the pumpers in North Dakota to keep their work there and made the leasors do pumper work like rake the gravel and clean the locations. So, they grovel to keep their work. They brag that their computer program and billing is novel and that all the oil companies want the program, yet it is a take off from QV21 and Ipad and numerous other programs. I know that Tesoro and other companies won't touch their stupid program. They do pay. They do not know what they are doing.

speedyk and mountaingote Thank this.
  4. Liberty88

Liberty88 Bobtail Member

Aug 10, 2016
    With the downturn of oil prices in 2015 into 2016 these guys will run heavy, especially on the water side, on weight restricted roads. I have seen their run tickets - I know what I'm talking about. They will haul oil and water for just over $1 a barrel. You cannot make payments, maintain equipment, and build up any savings with this kind of cheap operation. Stay away - do you want to stay alive? Don't accommodate their cheap underhanded, under bidding tactics.

5. Hottiecrudehauler

Hottiecrudehauler Bobtail Member

May 20, 2017
    Not a good place. They cheat you out of loads and money on your pay, then allow there drivers to stay out and cut next shift driver down.they hire you for one yard and then keep switching you around causing days off with no pay then starting all over again with hours..there'd better out there

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.