Tradewinds Trucking in Arcadia Indiana is a scam trucking company.

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Joan Garay, Jul 17, 2015.

1. Shawn benton

Shawn benton Light Load Member

Jun 17, 2015
    I have not seen any new info, I talked to 1 driver on his first run with them week ago he was not too happy. He said loads west paid 1.10 a mile loads east paid 1.20 a mile sounded shady to me. Empty also paid different. He made it sound like forced dispatch but I may have misunderstood. Was in a hurry when we talked.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. 57104 - Ya Heard!

57104 - Ya Heard! Light Load Member

Jun 10, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    HighwayHugger???? Really? Am I the only one that"s calling out the recruiter here? The 1st page on this thread were complaints, good harsh ones at that, no doubt legit. But all the same, Treehugger here comes along and sIgns up to the truckers report and the very 1st post was strait to this thread to praise Tradewinds....wow, do tell us more, I'll get the popcorn.

4. Truckers Report Jobs

5. sevenmph

sevenmph Road Train Member

Jan 26, 2007
    Pinellas county Florida
    Not just first post, ONLY post. Obvious company shill.

6. UFO

UFO Light Load Member

Nov 22, 2006
    lebanon in
    it's a "win-win"? really? yeah they screwed you around a few times and it's a win? these folks have a long dirty history but you say give them a chance? to do exactly what? sorta like saying "well yeah, that guy robbed me but he meant well. I live 6 miles from their office. I pass it several times a month. I keep wondering whenever I see one of their trucks if it isn't being piloted by a moron who isn't employable anywhere else. (and I think maybe i'm right)

7. MACK E-6

MACK E-6 Moderator Staff Member

Sep 19, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    Whoever that was posted from Georgia. Could be a happy driver.

Stranger things have happened.

sevenmph Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs