united transportation service

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by truckingbear56, Oct 9, 2016.

1. truckingbear56

truckingbear56 Bobtail Member

Oct 9, 2016
    this small company is out of Ashland city tn..I had a 1 day orention with a mcdonalds hambger for a lunch break.....I gave 7 weeks with them and had 4 trucks switch out with all of them breaking down..very poor trucks dirty/over 500,000 on them running east coast...hauling waterheaters you don,t have to touch them but u will sit 3 to 4 hrs waiting to get live unloaded..your getting bye the house is 4 hrs maybe then day and a half on weekends....trailers are all old very poor shape bad tires....last time I broke down was at truck stop sat all day then next day was towed to a shop and spent a night in hotel with me paying for it,,then another day trying to get a rental truck because company truck was so bad it would be a week to fix..I had my brother come drive 5 hrs to get me after 3 days of sitting waiting .cleaned out truck and dispatch called cussing me out for it...never got last check or payment for motel plus the miles I had all ready had on load dispatch don,t care about you at all.....insurance is over 75 a week for driver.beware of tony...he is scum towards a driver

Lonesome Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Grouch

Grouch Road Train Member

Feb 3, 2009
    Between here and eternity
    You can get your wages, probably not on the motel bill. Hope you have documentation to prove they owe you wages and if so, just march yourself down to the courthouse and pull them into Small Claims Court. Probably once they are served the warrant, they will pay.

Puppage Thanks this.
  4. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    Nice write up, OP, thank you!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.