Ute Indian Reservation Myton, Utah

Discussion in 'Truck Stops' started by dca, Aug 12, 2016.

1. dca

dca Road Train Member

May 31, 2011
    Earth
    UTE PETROLEUM (TRUCK STOP)

quote:

Google reviews
    [​IMG]
    Billy Rankin
    4 weeks ago

If you google "truck stops" this place will not show up. I turned the corner and bam there it was. Basically it's a Sinclair on the Ute Reservation. Very clean and the people are super friendly. Showers $5.50 laundry $1.25. Both shower and laundry are closed a 9 PM. But they open back up at 5AM.

Full convenience stop with cold beer as well as deli and kitchen. I can't wait to sleep with my windows down and truck off. Being from Houston Texas this is pure bliss

NavigatorWife Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. G13Tomcat

G13Tomcat Road Train Member

Jun 7, 2011
    Ohio
    A place I would definitely adore, were I still OTR. You should post that on Trucker'sPath . . .

NavigatorWife Thanks this.
  4. dca

dca Road Train Member

May 31, 2011
    Earth
    @G13Tomcat ... if you want you can put it on truckers path, there isn't a cat or public scale at the truck stop, if one picks up or delivers, some of local growers etc have them off the beaten path, inquire within,:

but be aware, mine was 1500 lbs shy after the scale scaled out weights at the first possibility in another location, there was one open weigh station inbetween, they displayed the weights rolling through, it was legal but short a few lbs.

regardless, both scales are certified

Last edited: Aug 19, 2016
    NavigatorWife and G13Tomcat Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.