Watsontown trucking

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by Maddrussian, Nov 29, 2015.

1. Maddrussian

Maddrussian Bobtail Member

Nov 29, 2015
    I have been with Watsontown trucking for over 10 years now this is a great place to work. Yes you need to jump loads of Windows and aluminum so if all you want to do is drive then do not apply here I'm treated VERY well and my home time is outstanding

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. HeWhoMustNotBeNamed

HeWhoMustNotBeNamed Crusty Pogosticker!!

Jan 25, 2012
    Cartoon Network
    Small outfit ?.... Where is it located at ? .... Insurance, etc. ? Pay ? ........ The more info you can tell us here, the more interest you'll have in your company. Remember, a whole lot more people read this than the ones who log on , join and post here. ...

Maddrussian and skinnytrucker Thank this.
  4. mountaingote

mountaingote Road Train Member

Sep 22, 2012
    They're in Milton PA, little over 300 trucks, etc. They have pay, they have insurance, blah blah blah

5. Maddrussian

Nov 29, 2015

6. Maddrussian

Nov 29, 2015
    To crusty pogo sticker. Watsontown is out of Milton,pa they approx 320 trucks that includes sleeper trucks and day cabs the pay varies with experience but it's at industry standard benefits are available, they have a safety bonus program.and the trucks and shop are top notch they have over a dozen drivers with 1 million safe miles and another dozen with 2 million miles or more

HeWhoMustNotBeNamed Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.