werner just got the dollar tree account in connecticut

Discussion in 'Werner' started by Ruckie, Feb 15, 2013.

1. future trucker man

future trucker man Light Load Member

May 1, 2013
    thats because these big co come in and tell theses dollar stores hey let us screw all the drivers for next 6 months we will haul for cheap and pay our drivers crap werner mostly and hogan too

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Y2K

Y2K Road Train Member

Jul 21, 2009
    Yacolt,WA
    Ha,yeah lots of tricky places to get into,I managed 8 months without an incident and moved on.

4. Lightside

Lightside Medium Load Member

Jul 4, 2015
  5. BostonTanker

BostonTanker Road Train Member

May 2, 2015
    Boston, MA
    Oh come on. It's easy. See, boxes fall on you and put you out on comp like i am lol. Stuff happens. Should be back this week provided the dumb doctors clear me. I make good money on this account. However I'm not a 21 year old kid from generation cup cake.
    My backing is adequate enough. I stopped trying to do those perfect backs and just get the #### trailer to the door. The store rollers bend. Not my problem all these corporate folk think otr sleeper with 53 ft trailer should be backed perfectly to door with space for 40 ft trailer and single axle day cab. Just catch your chinese crap and get it in the doors. Ya, i know, someone who isn't afraid to say it. Do the best you can and don't be afraid to say NO if you cannot do sone figure 8 whirly twirl bs to get perfectly parallel to the stupid door that they ( dollar tree ) want you no less than 6' from the door. F it, let the 4-5 dollar tree employees catch the #### freight and put it away

Lightside, Y2K and SHOJim Thank this.
  6. BostonTanker

May 2, 2015
    Boston, MA
    And the pay is now $193 trailer unload, no stop pay, 42 cpm round trip, still on hhg miles. I average 4-6 loads a week. Out 3-5 weeks and home for 4-5 days. But i work hard so there's some leniency on my hometime

SHOJim Thanks this.
  7. SHOJim

SHOJim Road Train Member

Apr 19, 2011
    Columbus, Ohio
    You feeling better man?

BostonTanker Thanks this.
  8. BostonTanker

May 2, 2015
    Boston, MA
    I can finally see my foot and walk again. I could walk today without pain. One day left of antibiotics so i hope the infection is fully gone. Hartford hospital was being douchebags to work comp and not releasing my medical records, so I'm waiting for a follow up appt

SHOJim Thanks this.
  9. SHOJim

SHOJim Road Train Member

Apr 19, 2011
    Columbus, Ohio
    Good ol' Workers Complication

BostonTanker Thanks this.
  10. BostonTanker

May 2, 2015
    Boston, MA
    It's bs. I'm about ready to finda quick fix doctor, spend my $31 deductible and either get cleared or get more antibiotics. I run out in the morning, in Allentown on transitional duty, and work comp hasn't gotten me a follow up. They wanna waste the $900 a week they're paying me plus their hotel, let them.

Lightside and SHOJim Thank this.
  11. Y2K

Y2K Road Train Member

Jul 21, 2009
    Yacolt,WA
    Ha, ain't that the truth, man I got hit with boxes so many times,black eyes,broken glasses etc. You can have it! This one has a dock but was real fun,90 deg blind side around a wall with posts on the other side and another wall on the left. Underground dock at Loyd Center Mall in Portland,OR.It can't be done with a 53' and is really tight with a 48'. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.