Werner OTR

Discussion in 'Werner' started by bamamac, Oct 11, 2015.

1. HorseShoe

HorseShoe Road Train Member

Jun 29, 2015
    May that thread live forever, like the stains in his mattress

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Short Fuse EOD

Short Fuse EOD Road Train Member

Jul 29, 2015
    Midwest
    :eek: Barf. I'm a germaphobe so I'll steer clear from " ole sloppy pants!!!"

SHOJim Thanks this.
  4. Mudguppy

Mudguppy Degenerate Immoralist

Apr 28, 2014
    Wooley Swamp
    *in Yoda voice*
    Wise you are, beyond your years, young Skywalker....

SHOJim and Short Fuse EOD Thank this.
  5. future trucker man

future trucker man Light Load Member

May 1, 2013
    basicly werner loves students they pay them $400 wk so they can keep hauling crappy cheap freight so they will want to give the good loads to a trainer and if ur sitting dont talk back to a dispatcher bcus then he or she will have a ego contest and they will win awfull company , the worste

6. Lightside

Lightside Medium Load Member

Jul 4, 2015
    Pffffftttt LOL I spat my gatorade out at that.
    That made my day better.

Mudguppy Thanks this.
  7. Bdogvandrvr

Bdogvandrvr Bobtail Member

Jul 15, 2015
    I've been here at Werner for almost a year. Not very good. It's a place to start and you'll make more money here than Pam, us express, swift, and England, but that's not saying a whole lot. You will swap a lot of loads depending on where you are if you work for an O/O inside the company you can refuse to swap and take them the whole way but if you get a good fleet manager you can make decent money for a beginner I pull in around 700 a week but you gotta play hard ball. They won't pay detention unless you are stern letting them know you deserve it, they don't care about you AT ALL. They safety you to death but if you play hardball and don't let them micromanage you it's not too horrible. I'm always home on time and I almost always pull between 7-800 a week. The benefits are really good though gotta give that to em and if you wanna run a dedicated route choose wisely stay away from the dollar accounts until you're comfortable stunt backing haha. And don't be stupid and let them talk you into being a trainer after 6 months to a year. Yeah it's more money but think about other people's safety and lives before you think about that 1300+/week paycheck

8. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    @Bdogvandrvr you seem to have a strong, good work ethic. Probably make a good flatbedder. Here's a few companies to check out. Don't know about the weekly pay, but some on here can answer that. I feel sure it's much more than you're making now.

Leavitt's Freight Service
    Holland Enterprises
    Lynden
    Lessors Inc.
    A&R Logistics-don't know if they hire in your area, but they do in some parts of California. Make over a thousand a week. No endorsements needed; even tanker not needed because they haul plastic pellets.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2015
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.