Where is the line 5 on my leased qualcomm

Discussion in 'Swift' started by Space Boogie, Jan 30, 2016.

1. HalpinUout

HalpinUout Road Train Member

Oct 2, 2011
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. HalpinUout

Oct 2, 2011
    The problems they have are as good as good..

This is a swift forum... It keeps giving

DustyRoad Thanks this.
  4. HalpinUout

Oct 2, 2011
    We still will get 1000 questions about the thought of working for Swift... In a 3 second simple google search you will get answers...

@MysticHZ is his own breed, the only one to hold the paper on a truck from Swift to my Knowledge...

Not saying it's bad, plenty of threads for this...

Just not for me...

DustyRoad Thanks this.
  5. DustyRoad

DustyRoad Road Train Member

Feb 23, 2011
    Gulf of Mexico
    I'm not chasing rabbits down that hole....I like telling the company to pay for repairs.

It's like a vacation when the truck breaks...

HalpinUout Thanks this.
  6. HalpinUout

Oct 2, 2011
    They suck em in like a Hoover

7. inkeper

inkeper Road Train Member

Jan 30, 2011
    Texas

I didn't say anything about O/O or L/O not being able to use line five. I was talking about only Swift company drivers not using driving off duty. It is an option for the Swift O/O division.

8. DustyRoad

Feb 23, 2011
    Gulf of Mexico
    According to that statement you implied it was company policy...not mentioning the O/O or L/O which was the OP concerns regarding line 5. The driver/leaser stated he couldn't find it....Just another communication problem when the fleet has 1000's of trucks and things keep slipping through the cracks. ( The bigger they are the harder they fall)

9. blsqueak

blsqueak Road Train Member

Dec 27, 2009
    buckeye lake, oh
    One lasthing time dustyroad, l/o, o/o, have line 5 on the qc. If the op could not find it then all that was needed was for hom to take truck to shop and have it placed on there. Not a communication problem. It could easily have been that his truck was going to be a company truck and then got changed. You are just looking for negative

10. DustyRoad

Feb 23, 2011
    Gulf of Mexico
    Just the facts.....No personal attacks, It was a communication problem. The someone failed to communicate where, what and how the personal conveyance it ups activated, used and the company policy regarding the " details".

I was passing through the " new post" and offered a helping hand to a another driver. Being this forum is open the the public anyone can become a member and post last time I checked this is called freedom of speech.

Fact: I have been driving commercial vehicles since 1973.....been there and there and there...

Have a nice day bro...

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.