Who do go to for help with training problem? KLLM

Discussion in 'KLLM' started by littlelugger, Aug 29, 2012.

1. littleluggerslady

littleluggerslady Bobtail Member

Sep 3, 2012

The TM in MY opinion is the one who created and fueled the problem at every turn. He was the only contact that she was given when she left out for driving. She tried many times to talk to ANYONE else and she was always refered back to him. Nobody would listen to her or help her they just shuffled her back to her TM because he "handles all training issues." 2 others in her class quit due to "trainer" issues. I'm not sure this TM is "handling" much of anything.

He was the one that reported back to the "trainer" when AJ initially called him and requested a new one. Which caused the end of a mule to get more abusive. He was the one that called AJ after I started this thread and told her to get me to back off and shut up. He then told the "trainer" about this thread and exactly what I had typed. Funny thing is, I didn't even tell you guys everything that was going on. I never used any names. The only identifying info I used at ALL was the company. When I finally typed out AJ's name, that still should not have identified her to anyone at KLLM. Why? Because they only knew her as Amanda. So there were two people who we know for sure knew that Amanda was the person I refered to as AJ, me, cause well, I started this thread and the TM cause he called AJ and told her to shut me up.

The last call the TM made to this "trainer" informing him about this thread caused the trainer to come at AJ with a clear and direct threat. Nice right? 20 minutes before dropping her off at that Flying J in Birmingham, the trainer had AJ sit in the passenger seat and proceeded to ask her about "the blog" I had written that had their names all over it. He said his daughter found it a week and a half ago and he knew about it all along and was "nice" enough not to bring it up. But now that he was dropping her off, he wanted her to know that he knew and "what goes around comes around" and that if she had anything to do with the "blog, he was gonna make sure she got hers." Considering that this thread was the first and ONLY thing I ever put anywhere about the situation, he was full of poop up until the end. Threatening and abusive thanks to the TM giving him info that he should never have given out to the trainer.

Since then I have had my own wonderful experience talking to the TM and Trainer. I had to pay a ticket that was issued to AJ because of lack of upkeep on the trainers truck. Long story but the company had told him he was responsible and he needed to take care of it. At the time it was issued, the trainer snatched it from her and she hasn't seen it since. To this day she doesn't have a copy of it. Well, it was due the 5th of this month. Tuesday, the 4th was the one and only business day that we could take care of paying it, if trainer hadn't taken care of it. So I called him because the LAST thing AJ was about to do was get into another argument with him. So I call him and his response to me was...."When is it due?? Oh, tomorrow?? Well, the ticket is somewhere in the truck. Go have someone at the company open up the truck and get it and pay it." Ok, we are 300 miles away from the truck and who the heck is going to let us into someones truck to rumage around for a ticket? Mind you, he is in Jackson because that is where his home is but he wants us to drive there to get a ticket his own company told him he had to pay. The ticket that would get AJ's CDL suspened if it was not paid on time. Called the TM......head, meet brick wall....AGAIN!!! This TM was useless.

The first call telling me to "get it from the truck" ended up with him telling me I was rude, didn't want to hear my voice, blah, blah, blah. Why? Cause I wasn't interested in hearing him whine about how he was doing Amanda, as he knew and called her, a favor. That it was him out of the goodness of his heart that was going to pay her ticket. Did I know she took a hunk out of one of his tires when she was pulling in to get that inspection done??? BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!!! On and on.

We figured out where the ticket was issued thanks to her logs and we called and paid it with a credit card. I called mule butt trainer back to find out when he would be getting us the money back. Again, Amanda did blah, blah, blah. He REALLY doesn't like me at this point. Told people I was "harassing" him. I don't consider 3 phone calls in two days to get the ticket situation fixed as anything close to harrasement. It took calling the head of safety to get paid the money back. I must say that the head of safety was the ONLY person at that company who even TRIED to help us and I really appreciate it and him. He actually took the time and even acknowleged that he was sorry for what AJ had been through.

The really funny thing is that the TM called AJ on Thursday of last week. Left a message. "Ok, we have been real patient with you being home. You need to come back and upgrade tomorrow." FOOL!!! AJ left you, the VP and two other people messages on your voice mails on the 5th saying that she would NOT be upgrading that she would NOT be continuing with this company and thank you goodnight. Why did AJ leave messages instead of talking to actual people?? Cause nobody would answer their darn phones!!!! Yet this idiot STILL thinks she's going to upgrade? With WHAT the empty gray taining folder I have sitting on my desk as I type? The one that was supposed to be filled out weekly. The one the TM told her she would need to have filled out in full in order to upgrade?

Oh my gosh. I'm still really angry about this whole deal. I can not believe that a business would let these type of people remain employed with them. But I guess it tells everyone what they need to know about how this company is run.

And Jarhead1964, I'm glad you didn't go with them either. They obviously do NOT care much about their people.

And as far as meeting this "trainer" in a dark alley?? I would too. But, this fool is a coward. If he actually came up on someone who would whoop his butt I promise, he would run screaming with his tail between his legs. He's one of those people who prey on those he knows he can get away with it on. AJ has a history of abuse (her father) so doesn't cope with jerks like him like we might. She tends to curl up on herself instead of fighting back. Especially, it seems, when she is stuck in a truck with one for 8 weeks of constant crap. He obviously figured that out fast and exploited it for whatever reason. The sick part of this to ME is that he is a retired cop. How does a coward like that last as a law enforcement person?

I will say this, the trainer is right about ONE thing.....what goes around does indeed come around. Karma is wonderful. We might not see it when it happens or even know when karma strikes. But it will.

Take Care all, and hey to all the KLLM "guests." Have a WONDERFUL day :)

Julie

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Jorihe84

Jorihe84 Road Train Member

Sep 1, 2010
    North Florida
    Glad she's out of that situation. Like I said, I've worked several places,and KLLM is by far the lowest pieces of trash you could encounter.

littlelugger Thanks this.
  4. bama07football

bama07football Light Load Member

Mar 29, 2012
    everywhere but home
    whose idea was it to go to flying j in bham....we are not allowed to go there because of the crime

Driverjrl Thanks this.
  5. Bigdoggie

Bigdoggie Light Load Member

Apr 2, 2012
    Couldn't have said it better...wonderful quote and thanks!

6. RoadToad69

RoadToad69 Mistress of Mayhem

Sep 20, 2007
    BFE, TX
    It's the pilot KLLM drivers are not allowed to go to. They can go to the Flying J, which is just a little outside of Birmingham.

By the way...AJ is doing beautifully over here in the pumpkin patch. I talk to her on a regular basis :)

RT

123456 Thanks this.
  7. 27butterfly

27butterfly Medium Load Member

Aug 1, 2013
    Pittsburg, Texas
    I'm leaving with my trainer Friday out of DFW, so far my training has been wonderful. I hope everything goes well with the otr trainer, I'm a women too and as long as your nice I am easy going. I also can take a lot of crap from someone, but there is NO WAY I would have put up with him talking to me like a dog that long without punching him.

NavigatorWife and bama07football Thank this.
  8. bama07football

bama07football Light Load Member

Mar 29, 2012
    everywhere but home
  9. IH Truck Guy

IH Truck Guy Road Train Member

Mar 2, 2008
    Purgatory
    I am just shocked that Victor didn't get involved with this....lmao

10. JoeTrucker69

JoeTrucker69 Bobtail Member

May 24, 2014
    Jonesboro,Arkansas
    I hope I don't get this trainer when I go to training !!!

charlie's angel Thanks this.
  11. 27butterfly

27butterfly Medium Load Member

Aug 1, 2013
    Pittsburg, Texas
    My trainer was Robert L, I am not going to mention whole name, but he was a good trainer. I left because I never wanted otr, I went for Tankers division but they said I would have to be otr first.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.