Trucking Jobs New Driver Jobs Flatbed Jobs Tanker Jobs Refrigerated Jobs Auto Hauler Jobs
Page 22 of 41 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 402
  1. #211
    Medium Load Member
    Member Since
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Ontario
    Trucker?
    14 Years
    Posts
    358
    Thanks
    124
    Thanked: 100 Times
    Agreed! return it to dealer, look for a good lawyer.
    Do you have the truck for more than 1 month? When I bought my truck new, I got from Volvo one month return policy,; you should have same option from KW; 30 days is plenty of time to see if your investment worth the price.


  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Johny41 For This Useful Post:


  3. #212
    Medium Load Member Oram's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2012
    Location
    WINDSOR, ON, CANADA
    Trucker?
    13 Years
    Posts
    407
    Thanks
    107
    Thanked: 150 Times
    Quote Originally Posted by TULY007 View Post
    Small things...like wich ones????? Pls develop...did u find what 1569 code is related with?
    Of course DEF related.
    Instrument panel C and D trip meter is bugging, steering wheel not straight, fake wood accent left side of the steering wheel bent, loose, bunk panel falling down, left curtain panel come off the wall, Espar heater shut down because of "low voltage" at 12.6V, (in the middle of a mild night), turn signal speed up a few times, no flashing high beam, no single windshield wiping, no truck marker light flashing, (according to owner manual all should be available,) audio amplifier fault, and I would appreciate if someone could make more useful this stupid NAV PLUS system, since I paid for it, I want to use whenever I want. But anyway, the GPS part is useless. But I have had some rant about it already.

    I am sorry Toskbag. Yours is one of the worst horror story I have ever heard. Do not give up, .... I mean it is stupid you can not give up. Yeah. Hire a lawyer.

  4. #213
    Light Load Member
    Member Since
    Mar 2013
    Trucker?
    14 Years
    Posts
    71
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked: 13 Times
    Quote Originally Posted by Oram View Post
    Of course DEF related.
    Instrument panel C and D trip meter is bugging, steering wheel not straight, fake wood accent left side of the steering wheel bent, loose, bunk panel falling down, left curtain panel come off the wall, Espar heater shut down because of "low voltage" at 12.6V, (in the middle of a mild night), turn signal speed up a few times, no flashing high beam, no single windshield wiping, no truck marker light flashing, (according to owner manual all should be available,) audio amplifier fault, and I would appreciate if someone could make more useful this stupid NAV PLUS system, since I paid for it, I want to use whenever I want. But anyway, the GPS part is useless. But I have had some rant about it already.

    I am sorry Toskbag. Yours is one of the worst horror story I have ever heard. Do not give up, .... I mean it is stupid you can not give up. Yeah. Hire a lawyer.
    T 680 SAGA continues...after flagstaff and code 4236, i was gone...cummins and kenworth denied responsibilities, so what else i could do...keep trucking...I didn't have any problem for another 1500 miles and again, new code 5848...amazing...this time i go gome...I will ask kenworth and cummins to get more involved in my case...if not i will see my further options...and no more truck payments...I must protect myself against this people...also i still have air leak...my fuel gauge bouncing like crazy, my fuel gauge is about 100 gallons off, my def tank don't read properly, hey at least my body pannels holding for now, no peeling, for now, I have strange noise from engine thum, thum, thum, they say is turbo, who knows...my clearance lights working, yuhu, happy man...I didn't start my espar heather yet, no need...but i expect problems there too...I also fix on my own pannels in sleeper, just push little harder, parts will snap together...so far so bad...kenworth...THE WORLD WORST...people be very cautious to purchase any product from kenworth paccar...never ever again...cheers. ..11611 miles...horor...

  5. #214
    Light Load Member TULY007's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2013
    Location
    CLINTON TWP.,MI
    Trucker?
    15 Years
    Posts
    173
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked: 30 Times
    Toskabg is ur engine marked as ....linehaul family 2....or family 3...??????this info can be faound on the dealer specs under ENGINE &EQUIPMENT......and is this 550hp/1850 TQ...or 2050 TQ.....

  6. #215
    Light Load Member
    Member Since
    Nov 2012
    Trucker?
    No Answer
    Posts
    195
    Thanks
    86
    Thanked: 109 Times
    Man, reading this thread it really makes you think twice about spending 150K for a new truck. I really like the look of the T680 but it looks like its poor in quality. I hope you guys have a better luck in the future and i can only imagine that it can weigh a lot on a person with all those problems....

  7. #216
    Light Load Member
    Member Since
    Mar 2013
    Trucker?
    14 Years
    Posts
    71
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked: 13 Times
    Quote Originally Posted by TULY007 View Post
    Toskabg is ur engine marked as ....linehaul family 2....or family 3...??????this info can be faound on the dealer specs under ENGINE &EQUIPMENT......and is this 550hp/1850 TQ...or 2050 TQ.....
    Family 2 550/1850...also my fuel tanks are
    leaking...I open case with kenworth this morning, one more trip with problems and by by truck...I will return truck...I just can't deal with this any more...no more...

  8. #217
    Light Load Member
    Member Since
    Mar 2013
    Trucker?
    14 Years
    Posts
    71
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked: 13 Times
    Quote Originally Posted by Boka View Post
    Man, reading this thread it really makes you think twice about spending 150K for a new truck. I really like the look of the T680 but it looks like its poor in quality. I hope you guys have a better luck in the future and i can only imagine that it can weigh a lot on a person with all those problems....
    buy glider kit...

  9. #218
    Medium Load Member Oram's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2012
    Location
    WINDSOR, ON, CANADA
    Trucker?
    13 Years
    Posts
    407
    Thanks
    107
    Thanked: 150 Times
    Quote Originally Posted by TOSKABG View Post
    buy glider kit...
    Hard to argue with you, but definitely I would give a second look to the new Freightliner Cascadia Evolution with the Detroit engine. It seems, nothing justify the price difference. The quality is not premium here, for sure.

  10. #219
    Light Load Member
    Member Since
    Mar 2013
    Trucker?
    14 Years
    Posts
    71
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked: 13 Times
    Quote Originally Posted by Oram View Post
    Hard to argue with you, but definitely I would give a second look to the new Freightliner Cascadia Evolution with the Detroit engine. It seems, nothing justify the price difference. The quality is not premium here, for sure.
    Really we just pay for name, nothing alse...just name...I drove my fld120 1350000 miles and never ever I stop in any shop for any reason, any...cat c15 is master of all engines...people say freightshaker and other names but freightliner trucks making money...before i make wrong decision to purchase t680 i was looking for new coronado/fully loadad/...but people told me coronado is built in mexico, another freightliner bla bla blaa/keep jobs in usa/...make money in comfort, buy kw...that decision i recently regret, but that is my mistake...not to mention service, freightliner is open 24/7...and warranty 5/500000 is included in price...very convenient...so this is good example for other truckers, do not make mistake as i did...be smart, buy good working truck with good waranty, not just fancy names and fancy logos...my dealer still fighting with cummins for few codes...unfortunately for me they don't have fix yet...sad sad story...

  11. #220
    Light Load Member
    Member Since
    Apr 2008
    Trucker?
    No Answer
    Posts
    88
    Thanks
    52
    Thanked: 32 Times
    Thats terrible to read!! I bought a new Kenworth T660 off the lot a few months ago. 35K miles zero problems at all. I wouldn't be paying the truck note if they dont want to fix your problems. Goodluck

Page 22 of 41 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •