Is it possible to build a successful, thriving career as a truck driver? We believe it is. Join Fortune Transportation and become part of a leading, family-owned company that always puts its employees' best interests first.
We help truckers provide stability for themselves and their families. How do we do that? By offering our drivers a level-pay option. This ensures our drivers are paid weekly based on their average miles to provide consistent weekly pay, with differences settled quarterly.
As former OTR drivers ourselves, we understand the value of home time, that's why we make sure our drivers are home weekly for their 34-hour reset.
If you're a driver who values safety and respect, apply to join the Fortune Family today. We look forward to getting to know you!
Fortune Transportation services the Midwest regions of America. We’re based in Windom, MN and our territory includes Colorado, Texas, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa, Illinois, Idaho, Missouri, New Mexico, North Dakota, Montana and Nebraska.
Join the Fortune Family if you Want:
- Weekly runs available with consistent resets spent in the comfort of your home
- No-touch Drop and Hook Refrigerated (Reefer) freight
- Late-model, well-maintained tractors and trailers
- Quarterly performance pays and Safe mileage performance programs
- Referral bonuses available
- Pet and rider policy
- Detention pay
- Holiday pay
- Medical coverage for health, dental and vision
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Employer-Paid Life Insurance
All eligible applicants must:
- Possess a CDL Class A license
- Have a minimum of one-year OTR experience
- Be 23 years old or going to be 23 shortly
Please note successful applicants must pass a pre-employment physical and a drug test.