SAGE Truck Driving School
Comprehensive Truck Driver Training TTD150
CDL Training Cost
How Many Hours Do Students Spend In The Truck?
How Many Hours Do Students Spend Driving? (Direct Control, Not Observing)
In The Truck, Are Students Taught As A Group or One-on-One?
One Student per truck
Instructor to Student Ratio During Driving (Number of Students In The Truck)
1 to 1 for all road sessions; group class and labs
Is The Training Schedule Full-Time or Part-Time?
Full-time or Part-time
Are Grants and Financial Aid Available At This School?
The school has access to a variety of workforce training grants, scholarships, company paid financial assistance, student loans and other financial aid, based on qualifications.
Job Placement Assistance Provided?
The school has a large network of local and national trucking companies that hire our graduates, and provides lifetime job placement assistance.
Successful Job Placement Rate & Related Info
Approximately 92 %
This School Claims to be Certified or Accredited by:
Accredited by Wyoming Dept. of Education; PTDI Curriculum; Meets DOT/FMCSA requirements
Additional Information Provided By The School:
- One student per truck road driving
- No group road driving or observation time
- Meets federal DOT CDL School standards
- Top-rated training by TruckSchoolsUSA.com
- CDL testing included
- VA approved for 9-11 GI Bill
- Financial aid if qualified
- Loans, grants and company paid training
- Excellent job placement assistance
- Free CDL permit prep course
- Experienced instructors
- Large fleet of trucks
- Class A and Class B CDL training
- In business since 1989