Arnold transportation

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Angela1967, Nov 24, 2016.

1. BigBluePeter

BigBluePeter Heavy Load Member

Aug 8, 2009
    They are still sorting out who gets what trailer, but many of the old Arnold trailers have been re-stickered with USX logos.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. KaoMinerva

KaoMinerva Transcendent God

Feb 5, 2016
    I'm just going to go ahead and assume, based on your very detailed thread, this company is evil.

Lonesome and Texas_hwy_287 Thank this.
  4. Longway Wrongway

Longway Wrongway Bobtail Member

Apr 1, 2017
    ARNOLD IS A WALL STREET CO. When truckload freight is greater than the supply of trucks (& or drivers)....Arnold is going to go out of their way to hire & retain Drivers.

So have you checked freight demand numbers yet ?

Never mind...I did it for you;

THE ECONOMY TANKED IN JAN 2016,THE RETAIL SECTOR WAS DYING,PAD WRAP &VAN SERVICES WERE GREATLY REDUCED...THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED....ACCORDING TO DAT SERVICES....VAN FREIGHT DROPPED TO 1.32 (GROSS) /Mile IN FEB.2016. STAYED LOW UNTIL JAN 2017.

VAN RATES ARE NOW UP AROUND $1.85-$1.90 MI. DEMAND FOR VANS IS UP..

I was operating my own authority from May 2013 - April 2016 and finally parked the Pete in the driveway to work for someone else.

It's been a year + now and freight is beginning to move again. Bilateral trade agreements with other countries (instead of "Global Economic Initiatives" i.e.: NAFTA/CAFTA/TPP.) IS BEGINNING TO TAKE SHAPE.

even Texas House Republican Babin....introduced HR bill # 3282 Monday July,17th to delay Mandatory ELD compliance until Dec.18th 2019 !! ...... Great Scott ...what will be next ?

5. BigBluePeter

BigBluePeter Heavy Load Member

Aug 8, 2009
    I'm seeing a lot of $2.5-$3.5 loads. A lot of auto freight is reaching the 4+ level. Lets hope it stays that way for a while.

6. Frank Speak

Frank Speak Road Train Member

May 3, 2016
    What's that fot to do with "crooked, lying devils"? I came in here to read about fire and brimstone man, not trucking rates. Lol

Hey, I think I found a band name!

"Crooked Lying Devils"

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.