Complete Psycho's

Discussion in 'Experienced Truckers' Advice' started by TheyCallMeDave, May 22, 2018.

1. blairandgretchen

blairandgretchen Road Train Member

Dec 9, 2011
    South west Missouri
    Trust me on this one - just present the case rationally to the locally PD and leave it there. As said before, it's a case of making the authorities aware of the problem.

Either take your wife to the range, or backyard if legal - and sharpen up the skills.

I've done it before. I specifically told them - "I'm not pressing charges, I just want you to be aware of this" - they recorded the details, and retained the evidence, and told me to let the know if anything escalated.

And I wouldn't bother with the whole lawyer/sue thing - it just encourages them.

Keep safe.

TheyCallMeDave and BigBob410 Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    My spouse retained her rifle work training from the Corps. When she shot her CHL license qual, she put 4 rounds through the electronic copy of a US Nickel at three yards using my clumsy original Smith and Wesson .45 auto with 14 rounds and a ported stormlake barrel plus the worst trigger in the Nation.

to this day I keep trying to get 4 rounds into a nickel on paper at 3 yards like she did. I get close but not quite. It needs to be 10 yards before I start hitting it, but not 4 of them.

To put a different spin, a parking space is three yards usually wide. Three parking spaces from bad guy is my distance. I know I can take him. But anything further than that there is too much more chances of just grazing him and create a mad mad monster. (That's not good)

4. TheyCallMeDave

TheyCallMeDave Heavy Load Member

Dec 17, 2014
    Tejas
    Well they started up again tonight at about 8pm. I got in contact with my buddy who is a local detective and I will present said evidence, in addition to what they added today.

5. TripleSix

TripleSix God of Roads

Apr 10, 2009
    Copied in Hell
    1. This is one reason why personal info is given on a need to know basis. No one needed to know about the wife. No one needed to know about the kid. The 6’4, 240, MMA stuff, cop friend, etc...etc. Keep your business YOUR business. The work history and previous employer, YES...but that was it.

2. I wouldn’t have responded back to them from the texting. They know they got under your skin. I would have turned that stuff over to the cops to make my claim of self defense look stronger. Just in case we ever met up ‘accidentally’.

3. Develop a fight plan with the wife. There was a YouTube video that showed a man and wife get tactical training to defend against 2 armed home invaders. They had to force their way from the master bedroom to the baby room. Wish I could find it...it was pretty decent. Not saying that these clowns are going to do anything (which is doubtful, because if I was going to pay a house visit, I would not warn you. These two chumps are bullies. Stand up to them and they will fold. For some reason, they think they can walk on you. I will bet my bottom dollar they didn’t do this crap with the drivers that walked. Mess with the wrong driver and your office will sound like Beirut.)
    Anyways, you and the wife should have a plan.

6. Buster Churry

Buster Churry Light Load Member

Apr 13, 2018
    Up The Road
    .45 Auto...because shooting twice is just silly.

TripleSix Thanks this.
  7. rcelmo

rcelmo Medium Load Member

Mar 23, 2015
    Started at 8pm......sounds almost like the guy is sitting at home and
    getting drunk. After that he picks up his phone and makes obscene calls.......
    sounds like the guy needs some psychiatric help.

Not the first time a company went bad because the owner can't control
    his bad habits.

NavigatorWife and TheyCallMeDave Thank this.
  8. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    We agree to have differences in opinion.

One of us classmates is a seriously big boy. His upper chest has absorbed .45 rounds and enough muscle and bones as it never let it penetrate (And fat) deep enough to get to his heart twice.

One of our instructors is from the FBI (Retired) and he has a teaching that brings what they call a 6 round hammer to the table. It's one of the tools in the toolbox. You can hit a big boy twice and it will only make him Mr Mad Mad tearing you apart with bare hands with anger as the fuel driven by the ow. But if you blast him 6 times in the same center mass eventually the rounds must penetrate into something pretty important and after a period of time wobbling around due to falling pressures system wide and combined with really light headed to no oxygen down he goes. But you need to be sure to be moving until he does go down.

It's like swinging a louisville slugger once or two times, he smiles at you and breaks bat in half and sticks the sharp end where it really hurts you. But if you hit him 7 times or more... he's not doing too well.

Also out of the IDF side of instructors when people are in war situations and get hit with a pistol caliber round because of the fury, chemicals of fight and flee within their bodies and sheer violence they are working against the terrorists who are trying to kill them, sometimes only after the fight is over do they drop wtih a legit handgun wound someplace pretty important.

The human body has been built to take some damage. Yes you can hurt someone really bad with a round or two or even kill them. But if they are in a very high energy state during personal battle to destroy you or their enemies personally and have the means to do it... it might take a minute to have those rounds bring them down.

Im not here to be difficult or your opponent. That's not my way. I am trying to reasoning with you and present to you a teaching that sometimes people can and will get hit bad in battle and continue on until it ultimately drops them. Tornado victims and other victimes of say 9-11 has shown the wonderful ability of the body as built to follow through a powerful decision made in that person's mind that they will use what is still working to try and save another while they still can knowing they are hurt really bad and do not have a long time to live.

I leave you with this thought that is bought and paid for in battle as I write this.

"As long you breathe, you have the power to fight." Quite literally. As long the body gains oxygen that is where the fire comes from to fuel the fight inside of you. (Or to enjoy someone special which is a total opposite of violence and war. it works both ways)

NavigatorWife Thanks this.
  9. TripleSix

TripleSix God of Roads

Apr 10, 2009
    Copied in Hell
    Winner.

10. TheyCallMeDave

TheyCallMeDave Heavy Load Member

Dec 17, 2014
    Tejas
    Regarding your first point, the stuff included about the "wife and son" were added in because they were directly targeted as well. The personal reference about myself was merely to show that regardless of my abilities, I have the forethought to avoid ridiculous physical altercations UNLESS it is brought to my front door in self defense, however I get your point. I've turned over everything I have at this point to the authorities.

NavigatorWife Thanks this.
  11. TripleSix

TripleSix God of Roads

Apr 10, 2009
    Copied in Hell
    I was referring to their knowing of your family. I wouldn't share any personal information with anyone I work with.

NavigatorWife and TheyCallMeDave Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.