Farm2Fleet 2016

Discussion in 'Ask An Owner Operator' started by BirdDog73, Mar 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blairandgretchen

blairandgretchen Road Train Member

Dec 9, 2011
    South west Missouri
    No I don't have a personal problem with him. These are publicly available details.

I had a problem with Arrow trucking and what they did a few years back . . .

And if it's walking and quacking like a duck - I'll call it a duck.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2016
    Reason for edit: End of story.
    Big_D409, Hurst, fordconvert and 2 others Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. BigBadBill

BigBadBill Bullishly Optimistic

Oct 2, 2010
    Chattanooga, TN
    Really? Only time I have EVER seen a check returned is when someone doesn't register the EFS or Fleet One check properly. Anyone in the trucking industry knows that when they check get registered it is as good as gold.

We don't write typical bank checks. We ACH, wire or EFS/Fleet One. PERIOD.

So I get that you hate me to such a level that you took the time and energy to create an account on TTR just to attack me and F2F. That's fine. I'm a big boy and have taken responsibility for the mistakes that I have made that got us here.

But if any of you think that I am sitting back not fighting you are very mistaken. The reason I am on here posting at 02:30 is because we released our overnight person and I am doing that job until we current.

tazman74, Cetane+, king Q and 3 others Thank this.
  4. clausland

clausland Road Train Member

Dec 5, 2014
    North Woods
    Something tells me that Bill's gonna get it back on track....Might take a little while, but it'll happen.....

5. BobSakamoto

BobSakamoto Bobtail Member

Mar 31, 2016
    Bill, you couldn't tell the truth even if it got you out of trouble. The chickens are coming home to roost pal... This will be a mini Arrow trucking mess....

Pork Chop Express Thanks this.
  6. ATL-1

ATL-1 Medium Load Member

Apr 22, 2012
    Atlanta, GA
    I've been with F2F for almost two years.
    Back when I started it was just 20 trucks.
    I trust Bill completely and am sticking with him through this tough time. Yes pay has been late, but I have been promised to be current by Monday. I will answer any questions honestly. I'm so convinced the company is going to make it that I'm adding another truck next week. I have built great relationships with brokers that love F2F so much that I don't need the load board much anymore. I get calls and book out a week or so in advance.

MidWest_MacDaddy and In my blood Thank this.
  7. NoCoCraig

NoCoCraig Road Train Member

Nov 7, 2010
    Chattanooga, Tennessee
    OK, I guess it is time to chime in. Have not been on TTR much lately and I just saw this thread. My wife and I have been leased on to F2F for three years this week. The problems Bill talked about are real and I believe he is being honest on here. That said, I cannot imagine wanting to be anywhere else. The good news for us is that although finances have been rough the last two months and many times pay has been late, we ARE getting paid and it IS getting better. It is also true that we have been in a much better situation to weather this issue since we made so much stinking money the last three years and we are not living paycheck to paycheck. Someone who just bought a truck and just started with the company is probably kinda living on the edge so there has been a much more negative impact and I am really feeling for them. We love this team and we are sticking it out.

8. blairandgretchen

blairandgretchen Road Train Member

Dec 9, 2011
    South west Missouri
    If I'm contracted to a company, I expect to be paid as agreed on time.

I'm not interested in financing someone's business for them, but that's just me.

I've done the quick math on the company I'm leased to - they're doing quite well, off my back. The minute the checks are late - I'm bailing out, plenty of other options out there.

Good luck all.

Do Da man, Big_D409, Jonkie and 5 others Thank this.
  9. redoctober83

redoctober83 Road Train Member

Sep 10, 2013
    Seattle, wa
    Is f2f Reefer, dry van or flat bed?

10. barroll

barroll Road Train Member

Nov 23, 2010
    Southwest Michigan
    Whatever trailer you want to bring with you, or they've got a pool of dry vans you can rent, or you can just do power only with customer trailers.

11. Ruckie

Ruckie Road Train Member

Nov 12, 2011
    Bloom field,nj
    hey bill I'm looking for a company in the northeast that will get me home everyday or every other day(I need a break from intermodal) hows your presence in the northeast??? and yes I'm one of those that will go to nyc daily.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.