Something reasonable....

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by Hatetrucking, Sep 2, 2018.

1. IluvCATS

IluvCATS Road Train Member

Dec 1, 2014
    Seattle, WA
    Love your username

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    He's right when FFE paid me to play Trainer, I was taking home about 1550 a week salary, which made the gross over 2000 dollars for the specific deductions I had going out above and beyond withholding.

4. Kstrong86

Kstrong86 Medium Load Member

May 20, 2017
    Orlando, FL
    Good afternoon. I currently drive for Fastenal out of Orlando, FL. I am not allowed to discuss pay because every driver is paid differently based on experience. I see you have some experience so that won’t go unnoticed. Now with that being said I myself make great money. Enough to pay two car notes car insurance phone bill utilities rent a wife and two kids. Might I add I don’t run have to run hard to make decent money. I run on average 1900-2300 miles a week. Salary pay has its advantages if you know how to run right. We run 10 days out and home for 4 days. So every ten days give or take a day I’m home for 4 days. Sometimes it’s a day late sometimes it’s a day early. We have nice trucks maintained very well. Any more questions I will be more than happy to answer.

speedyk Thanks this.
  5. IluvCATS

IluvCATS Road Train Member

Dec 1, 2014
    Seattle, WA
    For a new driver commission I will definitely recommend my company!

6. Snakeschasingcars

Snakeschasingcars Heavy Load Member

Mar 22, 2018
    3 years with a starter company?
    Why?
    1200 week training? That is why everyone says 1 year max at a starter... Find a company requires 1 yt or more experiance... They dint need trainers since they dint train.... Get 1500-2000 a week solo....
    Its i little bit harder than sleeping in the passengers seat while some trainee drives all day.

7. Retired firefighter

Retired firefighter Bobtail Member

Aug 7, 2016
    St. Louis Mo.
    Where do you make $2,000 a week as a solo driver?

8. tscottme

tscottme Road Train Member

I work for a dedicated tanker account. We get a guaranteed $1200 per week minimum. I'm home every weekend and have a new truck with satellite tv, APU, inverter. It's in the Nashville area.

Retired firefighter Thanks this.
  9. Snakeschasingcars

Snakeschasingcars Heavy Load Member

Mar 22, 2018
    Dedicated regional flatbed. I make 1500-2000 each and every week. Now i dont get 2k every week but its still between 1500 n 2000... If i can do it anyone can... Im surely no one special... Including a dot at fualt accident just over year old with failure to control citation... With 2 minor property damage incidents 2.5 years old... I been driving little over 2.5 years...

Also get marchinh 401k and free health...
    With options to updrade to better coverage.
    2 weeks paid vacation... 7 paid holidays..

Retired firefighter Thanks this.
  10. Frank Speak

Frank Speak Road Train Member

May 3, 2016
    Suck it up buttercup! We’re helping you out with a job and showing you the country on our dime! Now, quit whining and get back to work peasant!

Love,

Werner

Longarm Thanks this.
  11. Broke_and_Hungry

Broke_and_Hungry Light Load Member

Feb 26, 2008
    Michigan
    The burning question is, where does one rent a wife? This sounds more appealing than the current, expensive, long term option.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.