West Memphis

Discussion in 'USA Truck' started by RetiredSarge, Jan 12, 2013.

1. dinkytruckerdoo

dinkytruckerdoo Medium Load Member

Dec 31, 2011
    Greensboro, NC
    was that AFTER you made a turn that he "didn't like", chew your butt off and roll his eyes, like your a complete moron, then tell you your answer? I can't tell you how many times I've driven by exit 44 on 81 only to see Marc beating some newbie with a belt on the side of the road! lol Only thing I have against Marc is, when I was in upgrade, in Vandalia, he was a COMPLETE AHOLE TO US ALL!!!! Then, I saw him a few weeks later and he was all cool, like nothing happened! Screw that bipolar ####!!!!!!!!!!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. chemsoldier1

chemsoldier1 Medium Load Member

Apr 10, 2011
    Lufkin, TX
    No actually not. I was talking to Brad (or is it Jeff?) the maintenance supervisor and Marc overheard and came in. Thats when he jumped in. He did walk out to get on somebody in the yard though while I was waiting on my HUT sticker. Somebody came in and started to back up blind side without GOALing and then stopped and decided to pull up and park on the bobtail line. Marc was out that door with a quickness buddy lol!

Just FYI though, he is a member of TTR and he told me he trolls the forums.

4. Woopigsooie

Woopigsooie Light Load Member

Oct 28, 2012
    Fort Smith, AR
    They all troll the forums.

5. RetiredSarge

RetiredSarge Medium Load Member

I know he definately is a member here. He walked up and called me by my user name one day. And I told him I don't say anything I'm scared of repeating. And I'm not hiding. If I say something about you, you can believe I'm man enough to say it to you.

6. Woopigsooie

Woopigsooie Light Load Member

Oct 28, 2012
    Fort Smith, AR
    That's exactly how I see it as well!

7. RetiredSarge

If you are going through West Memphis, the terminal has a skeleton crew. They only work 7 to 3.

8. dinkytruckerdoo

Dec 31, 2011
    Greensboro, NC
    well...if he reads it....that's fine! I'm not scared to admit that he was an ahole to me in upgrade. There were ALOT of things my trainers there, NEVER went over with me that EVERY TRAINER SHOULD GO over! Just simple stuff, same thing with the 2 other guys in my upgrade class. Couldn't stand how he just treated us like complete idiots, when it wasn't our fault that our trainers didn't teach/show us everything we needed to know! So what's his username? So how many of you guys are playing around in all this salty goodness of snow? lol

9. RetiredSarge

Oh I'm sure he won't come out and let anyone know his user name. And yes. In Minneapolis now with 1* without windchill

10. falcon241073

falcon241073 Heavy Load Member

Oct 25, 2011
    Germantown, TN
    In buffalo ny. But about to head down to Atlanta. Getting thru the Cleveland area up 271 this morning was fun.

Sent from somewhere out there

11. dinkytruckerdoo

Dec 31, 2011
    Greensboro, NC
    I was around Cleveland yesterday....was watching the news and saw all the accidents around there....good thing I had to sit and wait for my 1430 pickup! :D

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.