1 killed, 2 escape flaming semi-trailer truck in Flagstaff

Discussion in 'Trucking Accidents' started by fuzzeymateo, Sep 27, 2015.

1. mountaingote

mountaingote Road Train Member

Sep 22, 2012
    One time I saw a guy get out of a ruck followed by 4 rottweilers. Bet that one smelled like a bunch of daisies.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Nww1

Nww1 Bobtail Member

Sep 28, 2015
    I had to comment on this this accident was a American couple the one that died was a woman that was on the road with her boyfriend and her son she died her son and boyfriend escaped see was a friend of the family she wasn't but 20 years old

NavigatorWife, fuzzeymateo and Big Don Thank this.
  4. dca

dca Road Train Member

May 31, 2011
    Earth
    There was couple screaming at each other as kids and all climbed out the driver's door at Petro in Corning, CA as I was walking to go inside. I ignored it after that.

you guys got it all wrong, they ate it

why would you think that? hmm

5. Anonymousproxy

Anonymousproxy Road Train Member

Mar 2, 2015
    I was at one hole in the wall place in Syracuse and a moving truck driver was having an argument with his helpers, then one of them got out and started stabbing the rhs steer tire.

NavigatorWife Thanks this.
  6. Big Don

Big Don "Old Fart"

Sep 8, 2007
    Utah's DIXIE!
    Yep, sounds just like the old west. (I'm sure Syracuse has to be west of something. . .) Get pissed at somebody, so you take it out on his truck. (I hooked up a guy for shooting a car parked in front of a bar. The bartender had 86'ed him, so he grabbed his gun and went back and killed the car. . .):rolleyes:

7. WesternEmpire

WesternEmpire Medium Load Member

Oct 12, 2013
    Arcade, NY
    It's west of Albany, works for me.

mjd4277 Thanks this.
  8. bigguns

bigguns Road Train Member

Jun 13, 2013
    Omega,GA
    After watching a video of idiots racing tri-axle dumps on the Fl. turnpike or I-95 (I forget which) I made the statement : It looks like some of our friends south of the border something something. I got censored for 'It looks like our friends south of the border' but all this is OK. Why? BTW I remember exactly who censored my comment.

9. fuzzeymateo

fuzzeymateo Heavy Load Member

May 20, 2013
    AZ

I'm the original poster of this thread. I see where it has gone and I understand why it has gone there; having said that, my comment " I could make predictions on where these drivers are from but that wouldn't be "pc" so I won't. " was not made to implicate those drivers from certain third world nations but rather those that come from a certain state west of AZ who seem to have a hard time driving down the road without ending-up in the ditch. I realize that many of the residents of this state struggle with the English language and fair better in Arabic or Spanish. So I guess people can make their own assumptions. I certainly could be wrong but in a typical days work along the I-10 corridor from El Paso TX to L.A. and throughout the state of AZ and NM (where I normally run), it's rather odd to not see a CMV crash involving a truck that somehow relates back to CA. Just what I see everyday.

10. NavigatorWife

NavigatorWife Road Train Member

Apr 30, 2012
    Cental West, AL
    Someone posted on the news article that the person who died was their cousin and that they were from MO.

11. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    I knew a businessman from Tennesse; he and his wife went to Florida on a business trip and one of those dump trucks blasted through a stop sign, hit his car and killed him, but his wife survived.
    What makes dump truck drivers so obnoxious and reckless on the roads? They're that way in every state and city.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.