Anyone else, Dead on the West Coast?

Discussion in 'Swift' started by Kry0n, Jul 26, 2015.

1. scottied67

scottied67 Road Train Member

Mar 14, 2010
    california norte
    I feel you. I'm not with Swift any more so don't have to deal with piecing together ragtag 200 and 700 mile loads driving days and nights trying to piece in 8 hour sleeper breaks to have avlailable hours all the time to make a decent week.

I came out west from Atlanta GA to Oakland CA this trip and had multiple options to get back midwest and east. Planner offered Seattle, Camp Hill PA, Omaha, Detroit, New Jersey, Florida, Cleveland and Phoenix and Houston. I took the last one.

The other guy who was sitting up in Sumner, we have a terminal there too, almost always a couple days to get out of there for us too. Last time was almost 4 days.

HousTank Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Kry0n

Kry0n Light Load Member

Mar 22, 2015
    Sounds like your the one living the dream. Miles for days...

scottied67 Thanks this.
  4. HalpinUout

HalpinUout Road Train Member

Oct 2, 2011

He's to confident for all that thought...And the thought of doing research on good companies to work for... He's at the Wal-mart because he doesn't have to back up at a truck stop and tear our hoods off... LOL apparently he cant read or comprehend my first post was in his favor... I was simply stating that after sitting a day he was off to another company... He don't like truck stops but if I am going to be sitting at least I'm sitting clean...

Your right I googled "Stench"... Cheers....

I guess If I sat in a Wal-Mart parking lot for a day I would be miserable as well... Did you clear the curb pulling in or take out the stop sign? Be Honest girl... Please .

5. MysticHZ

MysticHZ Road Train Member

May 28, 2010
    The hot drivers get the hot loads, the pudknockers sit ... good thing you enjoy sitting.

HalpinUout Thanks this.
  6. HalpinUout

Oct 2, 2011

He's a pudknocker then... He's living it up sitting in a swift truck at Walmart... what a life that is... Must be to good... In my close to 8 years never once has a Security or manager bother me about my parking.... I guess I know how to park my equipment? LOL!!!!! I have unlimited 4 G guess Im really doing it up

dog-c Thanks this.
  7. Kry0n

Kry0n Light Load Member

Mar 22, 2015
    From your reply. I can bet your 50+ years old. Shouldn't you be retiring any day now?

Yeah I guess me and 100 plus trucks sitting in CA are pudknockers or whatever goober 1960 insult your trying to say.

Learn to troll. Failure...

dog-c Thanks this.
  8. HalpinUout

Oct 2, 2011
    She's to smart

9. Kry0n

Kry0n Light Load Member

Mar 22, 2015
    "Doing it up" haha you make me laugh. I like you.

10. Mr.X

Mr.X Heavy Load Member

Oct 31, 2013
    Spokane, WA
    Next swift truck I see, Im gonna drop a couple gears just so he has time to see me flipping him off! BTW Im 52!

11. Kry0n

Kry0n Light Load Member

Mar 22, 2015
    You have been on this forum all day so it's obvious your not doing anything either genius.

So this tells me you are either a pudknocker as well or to old to drive. Which is it?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.