I spend more time in Casino's playing poker than driving so I will give you the ones I can think of right now
1- Mohegan Sun Pocono--- Wilkes Barre,PA
Great food,Great gamling,also is a race track...huge truck parking in the back with a great view overlooking mountain/cliff...Google them for directions
2.Hollywood Casino/ Penn race track Grantville,Pa
Not the best food, good gaming, small parking for trucks at back of casino follow signs maybe 10 parking spots...Casino is close to where Interstate 81 and 78 merge...
3.. Sams Tunica,MS
4. Ameristar Vicksburg,MS $10 Parking, good food and Gaming...24-hour beer and liquor 7days a week...Go easy past the casino parking with be on right...
5. Diamond Joes Northwood,IA Intertate 35 its about 15 minutes south of Albert Lee,MN Decent food,gaming, the only parking is at the rest area which is basically in the casino parking lot fills up at nite fast. Could park on ramp which is a short walk
6. Choctaw Casino Durant,OK US 69/75 lots of parking good food
7.RiverWind Norman,OK I-35 x 106 go past the loves and continue past the Mcdonalds and you will see tons of truck parking with 24-hour security and they will call shuttle for you
8.Winstar thackerville,OK I-35 Exit 1 tons of truck parking
9.DownStream Its on OK,MO state line on I-44 Take exit 1 in MO and follow signs..Good amount of truck parking
10 Lady Luck Caruthersville,MO I-55 x 19 lot of truck parking
11. Grand Sierra resort Reno,NV good amount of truck parking call for directions or googl...
12. Petro Reno,NV about the only good thing here is you can drink beer
Page 5 of 5
wendoover,ut, Peppermill / rainbow operate a drivers lounge in the parking lot with free showers, just show your cdl, then walk across the street to eiter casion.
Well's NV the 4 way casion, huge lot, good food, but no table games.All machines.
TA in Sparks, walk out of lot to Western Villege for a full service casino. 2 differant resturants. Lots of tables games. Sports book, and bar.
I only go to casinos that have poker rooms and here are the ones I stop at.
Ameristar in Kansas City,Mo
Harrahs in St Charles,Mo
Horseshoe in Council Bluffs,Ia
Horseshoe in Tunica,Ms
Harrahs in Tunica,Ms
Harrahs in Metropolis,Il
Horseshoe in Shreveport,La
Hollywood just north of Harrisburg,Pa
Prairie Meadows in Altoona,Ia
Cherokee in Durant,Ok
Winstar on I35 at Oklahoma-Texas border
Hard Rock in Tulsa,Ok
Downstream near Joplin,Mo
Hollywood by Cincinnati,Oh
Mesquite was one of my regular stop-n-eat places. Terrible's at Primm was a regular sleep spot. I don't gamble, but I prefer casinos over truck stops because they are cleaner and have better amenities and food... cheaper too.
It is not too bad at the Eureka and their food is better than the other places, but it is nothing to brag about.
Page 5 of 5