CRST 8 month contract...worth breaching?

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by CoastToCoast, Nov 25, 2010.

1. average joe

average joe Medium Load Member

Jan 11, 2009
    You need to talk to an labor attorney not a bunch of truck drivers. It might be doable if they received any govt. money,which most do. Again something to ask an attorney not a truck driver

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Anonymousproxy

Anonymousproxy Road Train Member

Mar 2, 2015
    Even better yet.... Stick it out that 8 months, keep your schnozzola (yer nose) clean, get that first year in without wrecking or and tickets, and there are smaller, better companies that will want you. After that, that contract will be fulfilled and you can give CRST the "number one"'sign..

4. superflow

superflow Road Train Member

Jan 2, 2014
    "Stick it out" and get that CDL!!!!
    ... Don't hit nothing including your mvr, csa, mdot and your abc xyz
    .... Then you can get a real job jumping thru dot hoops & driving equipment for a bunch of welfare recipients

5. King$oto

King$oto Bobtail Member

Jul 5, 2015
    I have a friend I went to J tech in Jacksonville for the CRST CDL training program . and he got a ticket for speeding or something in that nature and CRST fired him and he been with them for 6 months and he was out of a job for a month until he ran into the trucking company Schneider . They took him in as a solo company driver , you need to have 6 months of OTR driving. Not sure about the winter driving . but he got into the company and is making 700-900 a week solo.also there is a sign on bonus of either,2500 or 3000 I don't remember which but .... He got into it... And CRST wanted him back and he declined . I believe he is making payments for the rest of the contract / schooling he went through with them . but I will have 6 months with CRST at the end of July . I'm going into a lease purchase program with my co driver and I only need 6 months and for the lead driver to lease/purchase program for Schneider you need 1 year exp which my codriver will have in 2-3 months . but I think I will stick out the extra 2 months so I can be done with this contract .

6. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    Good luck with your L/P. You'll need it!

Sneakerfix and average joe Thank this.
  7. TamariusG

TamariusG Bobtail Member

Jul 2, 2016
    I recently left crst July of 2014 I been with alot of companies JB Hunt and Superservice LLC I was wondering if CRST will make a agreements on a monthly payment of like 250 a month

8. Ex-Con-Trucker

Ex-Con-Trucker Medium Load Member

Oct 1, 2011
    Atlanta, Ga
    I have a novel idea... keep your word. Knock out 8-12 months ticket/accident free and become an experienced truck driver. Once you've done that, you can reap the rewards of being an experienced truck driver who also happens to be a man of his word.

Dryver Thanks this.
  9. Dryver

Dryver Road Train Member

Nov 30, 2008
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Just switch places for a moment. Now you own a trucking company and a trainee that signed a contract with you quits and owes you 1000's of $$$, what would you do? Yeah . . . you want your money. You signed a contract and they have every right to come after you, I would. Don't be a loser, do what you said you would do and then move on.

Express12$ Thanks this.
  10. Edubs

Edubs Bobtail Member

Feb 27, 2017
    Stockton nj
    Does anyone know what the cost would be if you leave crst

11. Edubs

Edubs Bobtail Member

Feb 27, 2017
    Stockton nj
    They might send you to cedar rapids iowa

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.