CRST? Any information regarding them would be awesome.

Discussion in 'Questions From New Drivers' started by BugAbusek, Aug 28, 2015.

1. BugAbusek

BugAbusek Bobtail Member

May 17, 2015
    Anyways after my stint with Swift today i decided to apply to CRST. They claim to offer free training with a contract and just was mostly wondering if they truly do that and reviews about them. Thanks!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Swedish Chef

Swedish Chef Heavy Load Member

Apr 30, 2013
    Charlotte, NC
    Basically, you're transferring from a bad company to an even worse company.

G.Anthony, rachi, Bean Jr. and 3 others Thank this.
  4. BugAbusek

BugAbusek Bobtail Member

May 17, 2015
    I'm a very patient person and Swift has become not possible for atleast several months. CRST seems good, alot of positive reviews but i want to hear from the people on here.

5. joseph1135

joseph1135 Papa Murphy

Nov 8, 2009
    The Highway To Hell.
    Uh, where did you find a good review on CRST? And since you found good reviews on CRST, where is Jimmy Hoffa buried and is Elvis really dead?

6. DoubleO7

DoubleO7 Road Train Member

Aug 21, 2015
    Southern Illinois
    What happened with Swift?? I am scheduled for orientation there next month.

7. BugAbusek

BugAbusek Bobtail Member

May 17, 2015
    bahaha, i guess it wasn't the most positive reviews but nothing that seemed worse than CR England or even Swift in some cases. I have been trying to get into school for some months but had issues during so, now i am ready and all i care about is that i can clear 2000$/month. Ive got car payments and its getting stressful boying toyed around by the big folks, i need to get a job ASAP and i absolutely love driving, put 39k miles on my car alone and whilst doing so i feel that no company should #### me over worse than my past jobs, literally.

8. joseph1135

joseph1135 Papa Murphy

Nov 8, 2009
    The Highway To Hell.
    How much experience do you have, where do you live? You can do A LOT better than CRST.

9. BugAbusek

BugAbusek Bobtail Member

May 17, 2015
    I had a question for my recruiter and was trying to start school next week. She was away for the week and stated in voicemail to call another recruiter specifically, so i did. Then everything i had done paperwork wise was not understood by the new recruiter and she requested my DD214 to prove my veteran status. Then she copped an attitude and told me there was no position open for me if i dont have my DD214. Then i came on here and talked to a few folks and i decided to call back Swift. I had a recruiter answer, said his name and i told him the situation with the DD214, he just said "wait one minute" then transferred me to another recruiter. They transferred me 3 times before talking to a processor who wasnt even a recruiter and she then wanted proof i paid for speeding tick back in january in the middle of nowhere new mexico. Ive got no idea how to get that information, my 10 year driving record does not show any violatons of any kind.

10. BugAbusek

BugAbusek Bobtail Member

May 17, 2015
    0 experience, the best/closest experience i have is through the military by operating multimillion dollar aircrafts. I find it highly unlikely for any truck jobs to be more specific and hard than being a sensor operator in the air force. Was forced attention to detail and safety to the max and i feel confident in that aspect of being well aware of the situations whilst driving. Let's just say i have 600$ to my name right now due to bills and there is nothing i am not willing to except besides Swift or CR England at this point as they we're both very sketchy and recruitors are have said different than the one before them.

11. lots of character

lots of character Road Train Member

Aug 12, 2015
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.