Desperate, hard worker needs job!

Discussion in 'Seek Employment' started by dbrook, May 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dbrook

dbrook Light Load Member

Nov 22, 2013
    Guys, I am looking for someone to give me SHOT! When I tell you I am a hard worker, I have not called out sick in YEARS! I am not afraid to work as long as I am being treated with respect and you will absolutely get it from me too as well. I have one wreck on My DAC report and there were no injuires/death. I went to work the minute the dr cleared me for a company who is a second chance company but I driving an hour an half one way to work and back home every day (not afraid to work) and it is costing me more money to work leaving me with a tiny paycheck. Looking for OTR job that is willing to pay me and give me a chance! Thank you!

LifesAdrive Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. tallmon

tallmon Medium Load Member

Oct 22, 2014
  4. DUNE-T

DUNE-T Road Train Member

May 10, 2015
    Detroit, MI
    Tons of trucking jobs can be found on local craigslist in transport section, have you tried that?

5. memberview

memberview Bobtail Member

May 17, 2015
    Where are you located and how much experience?

6. dbrook

dbrook Light Load Member

Nov 22, 2013
    I live an hour north of Tampa, and completed Roadmaster trucking school. I have tried every single company That I have found via internet, craigslist, local you name it!! That is why I am on here asking who might give me a break...I really need a break. My experience is, flatbed, tanker, refeer, dry van. Driving 17 months now.

7. 77smartin

77smartin Road Train Member

Apr 3, 2011
    I dunno.
    What is the real reason you are having a hard time finding decent employment? How many jobs have you had in the last 17 months?

8. dbrook

dbrook Light Load Member

Nov 22, 2013
    2, and as God as my witness there is no other reason, If you can enlighten me on what the problem is you would solve the problem! LOL I just had one company say they are willing to look at the accident report next week, I did not even get a ticket. So fingers crossed this might turn out ok!

9. w.h.o

w.h.o Road Train Member

Jan 10, 2011
    Chicago, il
    He lay the truck on the side

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.