Dont ever work for TLI aka Transco Lines Inc

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by q dog, Aug 4, 2015.

1. bigjoel

bigjoel Road Train Member

Jan 20, 2011
    Houston, Tx
    Sounds like the OP described every trucking company.

q dog Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. NASTrans

NASTrans Bobtail Member

Sep 2, 2015
    I am honestly happy for the company I work for. No BS about bonuses but I am averaging from $0.42 to $0.54 cpm.

q dog Thanks this.
  4. CrappieJunkie

CrappieJunkie Wishin' I was fishin'

Mar 9, 2014
    In a van down by the River.
    Funny you say TLI sitting drivers. Seem like I seem them everywhere.

5. q dog

q dog Bobtail Member

Aug 4, 2015
    You go work there and see why a,lot of driver quit. They lie about everything.

6. Biggin02

Biggin02 Bobtail Member

Nov 29, 2015
    I've worked for TLI since April. The only complaint I have is the office staff/management doesn't communicate with each other. As far as getting loads/miles; it all depends on how hard you want to run. I started out with them as a team driver and we got all the bonus $ we were promised. Due to medical issues with my partner I've been running solo for the last couple of months. It is definitely better running as a team. But I still don't sit waiting on loads, most of the time I have another load assigned to me before I deliver my current load and I'm always early to delivery. If you don't want to work or have a bad attitude, this company is not for you. And this is not a company for rookies, a lot of loads are "just in time" loads.

hrpatterson Thanks this.
  7. Kingoftheroad1980

Kingoftheroad1980 Bobtail Member

Sep 21, 2017

8. Kingoftheroad1980

Kingoftheroad1980 Bobtail Member

Sep 21, 2017
    This company is a waste of time! They said that with my experience they would start me out at 42 cpm as a solo driver. As it turned out, they started me out at 34 cpm. They also said that they were gonnna give me a 3000 dollar sign on bonus just to turn around and say that they only gave me a 1000 sign on bonus! Needless to say im out of here!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.