Don't go to work for California Overland, ltd

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Richardthebanditgreen, Feb 21, 2015.

1. double yellow

double yellow Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    State of Jefferson
    New member, 4 posts, all in this old thread he bumped...

[​IMG]

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. loose_leafs

loose_leafs Road Train Member

Jan 3, 2014
    Old Man River, MN
    A lot of these reefer companies are going to have to learn things the hard way over the next three years. There is no way to do three picks in MN, 5 drops in Los Angeles, 3 picks in Monterey, and 4 drops in MN, legally, in 7 days.

Just using this an as example, but loads like this are common with a lot of these outfits that still have a "fly by night" attitude.

4. catalinaflyer

catalinaflyer Road Train Member

Oct 23, 2008
    Wichita, KS
    Your right there Mr Professional Owner Operator, I have no idea who you are and neither does anyone else on here. You join, bump up an old thread instantly telling everyone to "trust you" but have yet to establish who you are other than some one post wonder expert in all things California Overland, steering wheel holders and foul language. The only thing you have proved to anyone in you outburst is................well nothing.

Go ahead and lash out when called out for exactly what you appear to be, a company shill. If you have something constructive to add the do so with facts not a "trust me". If you feel the need to call me names then go right ahead and type lots of "#'s", the only thing that will get you is a one way trip out of here courtesy of @bullhaulerswife

I have nothing to hide, you want to call me a steering wheel holder then that's your opinion.

KenworthGuyNH Thanks this.
  5. JMichael

JMichael Light Load Member

May 16, 2015
    I bet your first name starts with an R and ends with two S's

6. MACK E-6

MACK E-6 Moderator Staff Member

Sep 19, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    Or courtesy of yours truly.:cool:

And you are going to tone it down, or you are going to leave here. Is that clear?

Lonesome Thanks this.
  7. loose_leafs

loose_leafs Road Train Member

Jan 3, 2014
    Old Man River, MN
    Does he win a chicken dinner if he tones it down?

8. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    Double , or nuttin!

9. Alimony Express

Alimony Express Bobtail Member

Jun 30, 2015
    Theilman MN
    I gotta say, I've been with this company for 5 years. 1 as a company driver and the rest up until now I've been an owner operator with them. I've done the round that he was on numerous times, on elogs, without one problem. It comes down to keepING the left door closed and actually drive during your drive time. If it gets dark out, turn your lights on. It's really simple. If you keep in contact with dispatch when your having issues with a load, they will come up with a solution to fix it. It's not rocket science. Do the job you applied for.

Pastor Kenny Powers Thanks this.
  10. poppapump1332

poppapump1332 Road Train Member

Jan 2, 2010
    birdsboro,pa
    Funny how people saying its a great company have fewer then 5 posts and all on this thread.js

11. Alimony Express

Alimony Express Bobtail Member

Jun 30, 2015
    Theilman MN
    Well being I just found it yesterday, it's hard to insert myself in to the comments made over the past few months.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.