Good alignment shop near north port, fl

Discussion in 'Volvo Forum' started by SLK international, Jun 25, 2015.

1. SLK international

SLK international Bobtail Member

Aug 11, 2013
    Nokomis, FL
    any recommendations?
    Also what would be good steer tires for 2015 volvo670

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. SRQGhost

SRQGhost Medium Load Member

Jul 10, 2014
    North Port, FL
    Question for you, how long have you been in North Port? Cause there is not much in town for 18 wheelers, However did find one place in Bradenton On-Site Truck Repair

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2015
    Reason for edit: remove phone number
    123456 Thanks this.
  4. SLK international

Aug 11, 2013
    Nokomis, FL
    Just moved last week in fact, I'm guessing you don't have personal experience with them? What about Florida in general?
    Also any idea why when I rotate steers my steering wheel becomes of to the left about 20° and becomes level again when I rotate back. Yesterday I saw my RF have weird wear on the outside band so I flipped it on the rim and now my steering wheel is of 20° to the right. Do I have bad tire? I haven't really noticed it pulling..

5. SRQGhost

SRQGhost Medium Load Member

Jul 10, 2014
    North Port, FL
    No I do not have experiance with them. There is also GCR tire in Fort Meyers as well as a Loves and a Boss shop, Now once you get into the Tampa area you do have more choices of where to go and I do believe there is even a Volvo dealership up there as well. If you are just looking for tires the Goodyear in North Port and Venice maybe able to help, Venice for sure as they have a tech that does road service for semi's. Both of those I do have experiance with and both are good places and will treat you right on tires. If you don't mind asking another carrier for advise there is One night Star transport located in the little industrial area off of Pan American, they maybe able to give you some advise on places that are closer that could handle it. As far as everything else I am a wanna be on here currenlty so as far as any of the mechanics goes I am about as clueless as you.

SLK international Thanks this.
  6. blairandgretchen

blairandgretchen Road Train Member

Dec 9, 2011
    South west Missouri
    If you can get to Kansas City - Chad @ MD Alignments. Works out of Steve's Truck and Trailer in Kansas City, KS -

I wasted $200 on an alignment before taking it to him - told me in 5 minutes what was wrong and what needed done.

SLK international Thanks this.
  7. SLK international

Aug 11, 2013
    Nokomis, FL
    You guys know where I can park my rig (or car when I go on a road) safely around Sarasota area?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.