lease purchase at USA

Discussion in 'USA Truck' started by lunatic, Jun 6, 2010.

1. lunatic

lunatic Bobtail Member

Jun 6, 2010
    lynchburg,tn
    thx neighbors for all the responses....ill just find a company to hire onto and try and make the best of it...

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. jtrnr1951

jtrnr1951 Road Train Member

Great thinking,

sure is better than living up to your screen name !!!!!!!!!

Best of Luck !!!!!

4. Shawn benton

Shawn benton Light Load Member

Jun 17, 2015
    If you are looking to lease check out quality equipment. I have a truck thru them then signed to usa. I make good money every week. If usa don't work I take my truck an go somewhere else that works with quality. 8 mnth with usa I have always made money every week. They have some issues like everyone but my check is always there on payday.

5. gizmo2092

gizmo2092 Bobtail Member

Jan 6, 2016
    Youre doing the lease through quality now at usa truck? What type of truck are you running and whAT kind of miles are you getting?

6. Shawn benton

Jun 17, 2015

7. Shawn benton

Jun 17, 2015
    Miles are what you want, I have had 3000 mile weeks I try to stay around 2500. You can turn down anything you don't want. I average 2500 my dispatch knows that's what I like and keeps me moving. I know guys average 2800 miles a week they have the freight. December was bad with holidays I averaged 1800 miles a week.
    My truck is 2016 Cascadia Evo got it brand new. Truck does well where we run I can average 7.5 mpg fully loaded.

8. Shawn benton

Jun 17, 2015
    They also added some performance bonus increased detention/layover pay not sure what it is now I'm on way to terminal to sign my new contract. They are a good company for owner ops.

9. gizmo2092

gizmo2092 Bobtail Member

Jan 6, 2016
    I've been in contact with the senior recruiter there, like the sounds of it, just leary on the monthly truck payment. Wanted a little insight from someone doing instead of radio jocks that just enjoy bad mouthing because they had a bad experience

10. Shawn benton

Jun 17, 2015
    I heard quality made changes to payments, mine is 612 a week. I don't run hard. I go home once a month take 4-5 days off. My wife rides with me so it works. After all cost I average about 1200 a week bring home. And that is after putting 10 cpm toward maintenance. Last month fridge quit was 1400 dollars to replace was 5000 miles out of warranty. After this lease I'm considering buying a different truck but I like being able to walk away no strings attached. That's why I lease.

11. gizmo2092

gizmo2092 Bobtail Member

Jan 6, 2016
    $612 a week and still making money? What they paying you per mile if you don't mind me asking. Want to be sure its what I was told

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.