NATIONAL TRUCKER'S STRIKE TO START IMMEDIATELY

Discussion in 'Truckers Strike Forum' started by bstepler, Aug 28, 2016.

1. LGarrison

LGarrison Road Train Member

May 19, 2011
    Sandpoint Idaho
    I've been off for 30 days already already do to drunk driver rear-ending me in Florida totaled out my truck

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. dngrous_dime

dngrous_dime Road Train Member

Jan 28, 2014
    Lansing area, MI
    I'm running this weekend... But I'll be on a short strike at home tomorrow until Thursday.

4. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    HA. strike. Yea... toss it onto the pile. Mountain of previous strike talk going back decades.

You will never properly strike the Nation and companies will not let it happen. Society is too close to being out of food, fuel and other necessary things.

bzinger, f150trucker and LindaPV Thank this.
  5. Pedigreed Bulldog

Pedigreed Bulldog Road Train Member

May 7, 2011
    WTF was the drunk driving? And what kind of truck were you driving that got totalled out by a drunk rear ending you? I got rear ended by a drunk in a car when I was at the wheel of a 4700 International rollback as I stopped to pick up an abandoned car on the interstate. Heard the "thud", but even in that I didn't feel a thing.

LindaPV Thanks this.
  6. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    Big trucks dont get totaled by drunks ramming the decap bar. They lose their heads.

7. gokiddogo

gokiddogo Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2012
    Ontario Canada
    And I would call that a fine example of a problem fixing itself ...

Texnmidwest and x1Heavy Thank this.
  8. LGarrison

LGarrison Road Train Member

May 19, 2011
    Sandpoint Idaho
    After driving for 40 years 30 years of it in a flatbed I was involved in my first accident. A 94 Nissan Maximum traveling over 70 miles an hour struck me in the left rear of my 2012 Dodge Ram Dually in Daytona Florida. The impact snapped off bolt rear axles the drive shaft Anna springs on the driver side rear the drive shaft rotated around and took out the fuel tank the Nissan went under my truck and lifted it off the ground all I had was a little string or I put it into the ditch the highway patrol estimated he was between 70 and 75 miles an hour when he hit me I was slowing down 20 to 25 miles an hour going into the loves shut down for the night a drunk driver was cited for careless driving open container and DUI. He was in the hospital for 2 weeks under sedation with head injury I did about three 360s in the cab of the truck receive concussion and a broken nose but I walked away the driver was driving somebody else's car that was under insured and I'm going to lose a lot of money over this I'm being treated for severe whiplash I bought a new truck but not ready to go yet have to finish setup of the truck

x1Heavy and tucker Thank this.
  9. dngrous_dime

dngrous_dime Road Train Member

Jan 28, 2014
    Lansing area, MI
  10. lcfd15

lcfd15 Medium Load Member

Sep 17, 2014
    Dallas/Ft. Worth, TX
    Ill join the strike, I am on strike from Saturday until Tuesday..... It's time we stand up!!!!!! :brave:

11. driverdriver

driverdriver Road Train Member

May 30, 2011
    Why does everyone always want to do it over a weekend? Lol
    Needs to start on a Monday not that it'll ever happen.

Eeyore05 and f150trucker Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.