Reporting a bad driver for all O/Os or companies to avoid

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by springboktransport, Sep 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. springboktransport

springboktransport Bobtail Member

Sep 28, 2016
    Stephen, based in Shreveport is bad news. Avoid him, do not hire this driver. He is a scam artist. Drove for us for two weeks, was supposed to run three weeks and then take a week off. He had a flaky excuse about a sick sister so he went in early. I still gave him an entire week off and paid him in advance to assist him in getting his vehicle note up to date. He went MIA for three weeks, no call no show and no answer. He finally gets back to me with the excuse of being in the hospital. Apparently that hospital doesn't allow phone calls or texting ???
    Poor excuse for a driver. Avoid this guy.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2016
    Reason for edit: Last name removed.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. springboktransport

springboktransport Bobtail Member

Sep 28, 2016
    Stephen, based in Shreveport is bad news. Avoid him, do not hire this driver. He is a scam artist. Drove for us for two weeks, was supposed to run three weeks and then take a week off. He had a flaky excuse about a sick sister so he went in early. I still gave him an entire week off and paid him in advance to assist him in getting his vehicle note up to date. He went MIA for three weeks, no call no show and no answer. He finally gets back to me with the excuse of being in the hospital. Apparently that hospital doesn't allow phone calls or texting ???
    Poor excuse for a driver. Avoid this guy.
    Also refused to do simple tasks like changing air filter therefore causing me to pay outrageous price at TA for this easy ordeal.

Reason for edit: Last name removed
  4. scottied67

scottied67 Road Train Member

Mar 14, 2010
    california norte
    \

Think I saw that guy at Sam's Town General Hospital in Bossier City lol

Reason for edit: Last name removed.
  5. moloko

moloko Road Train Member

Oct 26, 2012
    seattle, wa
    I hope Stephen files a defamation lawsuit against your company. I hope his attorney litigates you into bankruptcy, as they both squeeze your assets so hard, that you have to liquidate all of your trucks when you cut him a six-figure settlement check.

For your information, it is a violation of the HIPPA privacy act for the hospital to allow you to call or text him, unless he specifically listed you down as an emergency reference. Don't you know anything? How do you run a business, when you clearly lack the basic common sense our society requires??? And the hospital would generally not allow cell phones, most likely because the cell signals interfere with MRI equipment and other equipment which use sound waves.

I'm pretty sure your post violates trucker report guidelines. But on the off chance this guy reads your post, and screenshots it, he can sue you. If he can prove your defaming post caused him to miss out on a legitimate job, you'll have a lot more financial issues than this air filter you're complaining about. It's the cost of doing business, man. So why don't you man up and replace your own equipment and stop trying to make your employees do it for you.

Reason for edit: Last name removed
  6. stayinback

stayinback Road Train Member

Jan 24, 2014
    chicago,il
    This is the Product of letting any Tom,Dick or Harry open up a trucking company......No Business Morale Nor Understanding of Laws and Rights.

Don't Feel Bad though, When I Used Freight Brokers..A lot of them thought they were "Untouchable" Too with a motor carrier

moloko Thanks this.
  7. Friday

Friday Road Train Member

Apr 7, 2016
    Charlottesville, Va
    Wow, this is truly impressive to see a company post. @moloko , you're 100% on point.

And @ Stephen, took a screenshot of it if you need it for lawsuit purposes. Free of charge!

Reason for edit: Last name remived
    moloko and Rusty Trawler Thank this.
  8. MACK E-6

MACK E-6 Moderator Staff Member

Sep 19, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    You don't get to show up here as a company and trash non-public individuals.

Goodbye.

dwmac71, drvrtech77, moloko and 5 others Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.