Southeast to west(Cali/Az/OR)

Discussion in 'Refrigerated Trucking Forum' started by Vincentpc, Oct 15, 2016.

1. Vincentpc

Vincentpc Bobtail Member

Oct 15, 2016
    Looking for any companies hauling anything to Cali and produce back loading regularly maybe Salinas, Oxnard, Hollister,Santa Maria, north of Bakersfield. Tamura Antle, Grimmway, Mann cooling etc. preferably smaller outfits in MS, FL, GA, AL.
    Home time isn't an issue. CPM of .35 or better with paper logs would be great.
    Tons of them right? Here's the catch I don't want to team. I can do a round trip a week no problem with plenty of time to spare. If anyone has any ideas please let me know. Obviously no major carriers because they will want teams and or have elogs.

Thanks!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Steel Tiger

Steel Tiger Road Train Member

Jun 6, 2012
    Orlando, FL
    So you're advertising that you want to run illegally?

Ssand Man and Chinatown Thank this.
  4. Vincentpc

Vincentpc Bobtail Member

Oct 15, 2016
    No...what I'm advertising is I'm Lookin for a company in the south east running loads west and back. 700 miles a day legally in 6 days is 4200miles with a day off no? Jackson, MS to LA, Calexico etc is 1700 miles? 3400 round trip with maybe 500miles doing pickups? 3900miles?

So you're advertising you have nothing to offer aside from criticism and assumptions? Let's try avoiding turning this into a thread about legal vs illegal driving and who makes laws and how they are based on average drivers even though clearly everyone is different....stay on topic possibly???

5. Steel Tiger

Jun 6, 2012
    Orlando, FL
    You're gonna be hard pressed to find solo runs like tha. The megas have a solid grip on that. Not saying they're not out there, just gonna be hard to find.

As far as paper logs go, may as well get used to them. In 14 months everyone week be tried to be on them.

6. Vincentpc

Vincentpc Bobtail Member

Oct 15, 2016
    Ya that's why I'm asking here lol they are hard to find. I found one in MS but they are outlaw as it comes.

7. Steel Tiger

Jun 6, 2012
    Orlando, FL
  8. Vincentpc

Vincentpc Bobtail Member

Oct 15, 2016
    Haven't heard of them. One I talked to was Phenix Transport. Always advertising on indeed and craigslist. Read reports of their drivers getting caught smuggling drugs back from Cali with their lettuce and the owner bonding them out...out of the kindness in his heart I'm sure.

9. Vincentpc

Vincentpc Bobtail Member

Oct 15, 2016
    Whole fleet of brand new volvos and trailers around 200 2015+ trucks makes you wonder

10. carramrod32

carramrod32 Heavy Load Member

Sep 7, 2008
    Midwest
  11. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    Probably find something on Craigslist. Most every company is going to elogs now. Maybe Young's Transportation based in Fresno. They run lots of CA to FL.
    Check New Image Logistics in Mount Dora,FL.

Vincentpc Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.