student driver questions on USA..

Discussion in 'USA Truck' started by mbtx23, Apr 13, 2012.

1. RetiredSarge

RetiredSarge Medium Load Member

These were TBA trucks. And it kills me when I see Matt issue one to a person out of upgrade when there are older trucks sitting there for them to get into.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Klatu

Klatu Road Train Member

Nov 26, 2010
    Argyle, TX
    It's luck of the draw. Somebody will leave a truck somewhere. somebody has to pick it up. Compared to what I drive now, it doesn't matter. All USA Trucks SUCK. When you get through with your year, You'll know what I mean.

4. Moose1958

Moose1958 Road Train Member

Dec 17, 2010
    Williesburg, Virignia
    I kind of agree to a point. What gets me is the older drivers that gets all upset when a new upgrade gets a truck better then theirs. If I were back at USA Truck I would want a runner I don't care if it's being held together by duct tape. Give me a 9400 that runs and the new upgrades can have the new freightliners, Petes and KWs. Sure human pride kicks in and we all want new equipment, but I rather have an old truck that runs then a POS new truck that has issues.

I recently turned down a new tractor at my present company. Actually as I type this I am in Arkansas broke down and still hoping I don't have to go through all this again. These new Tractors have that radar on the front that actually applies the brakes if it see's anything in front of you. The APU's have had issues too. This is the primary reason I rather stay in my Volvo. I have been told my Volvo is due to be took off the road later in the year, by then I will have my year in and be on the job I have been preparing for these last few months.

5. RetiredSarge

RetiredSarge Medium Load Member

I don't care what it is but I will not trade for a prostar. They are always in the shop. I would love to stay in this truck if they would just fix it and fix it right!!!

6. Jons Niners

Jons Niners Light Load Member

May 30, 2012
    Sierra Vista, Az
    I never heard of any e-7 making that much, maybe like 35k a year to 40k a year if they are lucky

7. lostdriver

lostdriver Bobtail Member

Jul 16, 2012
    Has anyone heard of USA filing bankruptcy?

8. lorielliott

lorielliott Bobtail Member

Aug 29, 2012
    What. About to and from terminal if u live in a different area

9. TnVols Trucking

TnVols Trucking Light Load Member

Sep 6, 2012
    Nashville, Tn
    DO. NOT. BELIEVE. that is all

10. Moose1958

Moose1958 Road Train Member

Dec 17, 2010
    Williesburg, Virignia
    What part do you not believe? If you are referring to the pay mine averages in that range and I have just under 2 years experience driving class A vehicles. I don't drive for USA Truck anymore either, if I still did I have a serious doubt I would average that much.

11. Diesel Outlaw

Diesel Outlaw Bobtail Member

Apr 29, 2012
    Florida
    What if you got terminated from training and NOT given a reason and it goes down on your DAC Report as "Terminated from/during training and NOT re-hirable"?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.