Swift O/O Load Board

Discussion in 'Swift' started by MysticHZ, Feb 9, 2013.

1. 50shadesoffray

50shadesoffray Bobtail Member

Feb 17, 2015
    Appreciate all the info and help guys! Now just waiting on SNI, they're hiring process is horribly slow compared to Swift or the last company I drove for.

Edit: SNI said I did not qualify due to an at fault accident in my personal vehicle last year. Will make the most of Swift until I can get my own authority in a year or so. Thanks for the help guys.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2015
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. TruckerPete24

TruckerPete24 Light Load Member

Feb 11, 2015
    THE BIG APPLE
    any o/o running the northeast regional account for swift..theyre saying 65% and tolls paid versus landstars 65 and tolls not paid..im juggling between these two..if anyone can tell me what o/o usually gross running around the NE area weekly will be alot of help..thx.

4. truckbuddha

truckbuddha Medium Load Member

Nov 26, 2012
    Salt Lake City, UT
    As far as I know, Swift pays 100% of tolls either through Prepass or reimbursement through payroll.

Swift doesn't as far as I know pay anything extra to O/O's for running the NE, its the same rate as they pay to run anywhere else in the country. I think years ago they tried and maybe still do pay company drivers extra to be up there, but that may have changed by now.

don

5. Broccelli

Broccelli Medium Load Member

Jan 2, 2014
    Virginia
    The northeast regional account pays O/O 65% plus FSC and all tolls. You can make decent money on the account. At least $1200 a week (net) and upwards of $3000 (net) on a very good week.

The downside is you cannot turn down loads aside from HOS or safety reasons and they don't tell you what the load pays before you run it, so you have to put a huge amount of trust in your DM.

6. freightwipper

freightwipper Road Train Member

Mar 24, 2014
    OTR
    oh hell naw! :biggrin_25513:

7. truckbuddha

Nov 26, 2012
    Salt Lake City, UT
    I have to agree, heck no, but by the NE, is that just from New York to Jersey, or just loads coming and delivering to them from other places?

8. truckbuddha

Nov 26, 2012
    Salt Lake City, UT
    Is this through Command, or Swifts own brokered loads?

It seems to me your DM wouldn't see the rates either until it was disp on ur trk

9. Broccelli

Broccelli Medium Load Member

Jan 2, 2014
    Virginia
    The loads are pulled from the OTR board. And the DM can see how much it pays, I have managed to pry it out of them from time to time. And the NE region is from NC up to ME and as far west as western PA but mostly PA, MD, MA, NY, NJ, and CT.

truckbuddha and spectacle13 Thank this.
  10. scottied67

scottied67 Road Train Member

Mar 14, 2010
    california norte
    No rate confirmation, no love.

11. truckbuddha

Nov 26, 2012
    Salt Lake City, UT
    Oh, okay.

I had no idea it was even there, but I stay west or Midwest as much as I can anyway, so don't worry, you'll never have any competition from me. LOL

But when you quoted how much net or gross, is that after fuel, trk pymts, expenses, etc?

Thanx,

don

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.