Truck driver arrested for what he said on the CB radio

Discussion in 'Truckers News' started by drvrtech77, Jul 17, 2016.

1. pattyj

pattyj Road Train Member

Jul 19, 2008
    Sioux City,ia
    I bet so tired of speeches saying we must keep peace this will not be tolerated ect ect.Those are just words how about we see some powerful swift action done instead of talk talk talk.They need to listen to the other side and the other side needs to listen to the officials.But all I'm hearing is words and nothing gets done.Soon as all this settles it's back to business as usual till the next time then more talk.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. texasbbqbest

texasbbqbest Road Train Member

Dec 9, 2014
    Minneapolis, MN
    I've said it before and I'll say it again. When #### get ugly, the State Governors need to call in the their National Guard to handle this. There is not enough manpower in the State for local/state police to handle this without pulling needed resources from elsewhere in the state.

Its a very unpopular opinion but I think thats what needs to be done, even though I know it won't ever happen because nobody's balls are big enough to do it.

That's all I will say about it. Don't want to start a war here on TTR.

4. misterG

misterG Road Train Member

Jan 21, 2009
    ask my dispatcher
    The solution to this epidemic is prosecution of those who incite others to violence (Black Lives Matter, La Raza, New Black Panthers, KKK). These are all groups who have in the past incited violence against others.

texasbbqbest and BIGZILLA Thank this.
  5. scottied67

scottied67 Road Train Member

Mar 14, 2010
    california norte
    Do they know for sure this guy made the threats over the CB? It could have been a setup. Somebody saw the driver and spoke over their own CB giving this guy's location, kinda like what hackers do when they take over your computer from another country. The drugs they found on the guy, yeah, that wasn't planted? [sarcasm] I'm so sure the guy would talk crap on the CB knowing he had illegal drugs onboard just asking for a search [/sarcasm]

6. HalpinUout

HalpinUout Road Train Member

Oct 2, 2011

What are they trying to set up? How many crack heads do you know that actually use their heads and think?

SMH.

drvrtech77, scottied67 and misterG Thank this.
  7. texasbbqbest

texasbbqbest Road Train Member

Dec 9, 2014
    Minneapolis, MN
    He likely thought no one would pay much attention or he thought that the cops couldn't come see what's up. He was wrong. Criminals are stupid which is why they get caught.

drvrtech77 and misterG Thank this.
  8. scottied67

scottied67 Road Train Member

Mar 14, 2010
    california norte
    Do you believe they put a man on the moon? Lee Harvey Oswald was the lone shooter? At the Flying J someone actually performs a courtesy check on the men's and women's bathrooms?

LindaPV Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.