“Prime” example of what’s wrong with this industry...

Discussion in 'Truckers News' started by drvrtech77, Dec 17, 2020.

1. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    Screaming, cursing, giving the finger, to someone you don't know, can be a death sentence.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. MericanMade

MericanMade Heavy Load Member

Aug 14, 2019
    Pensacola, FL
    I know the type. Just yesterday I pulled into the McDonalds drive through for breakfast. There was an RNA in a white pickup apparently in the inside lane. I noticed that he was behind a minivan. My first rule of drive-thru’s is never get behind a minivan, so I pulled around him on the right and went to the outside lane behind the Bronco with a single occupant. We were both second in line.

I obviously broke one of the guy’s rules because my son said he was staring over and giving us the stink eye and shaking his head. I looked over at him immediately chuckled because he was trying to look tough while wearing his mask alone in his truck.

He looked like the unkept construction helper who was only useful skill was picking up trash. He had that Jeff Daniels “Dumb and Dumber” hair and scraggly beard sticking out all around his mask.

I got ahead of him due to my “rule,” and I could see him still shaking his head at us.

They made me pull forward and wait for our Eggamuffins, so he ultimately won the race, but as he slowly drove by, he still looked over at us, stink eye, head shaking. We could only laugh at him.

I’ll assume everyone knows what an RNA is. It’s not ribonucleic acid either.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2020
    650cat425 and Chinatown Thank this.
  4. MACK E-6

MACK E-6 Moderator Staff Member

Sep 19, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    But, but....

Why should I have to buy a radio? Don't you know you're supposed to be able to read my mind?:rolleyes:

D.Tibbitt Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.