⛔ ⚠️ CDL is at risk . If you struggled to get your CDL ,do not work for this company.

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by I Like trucking, Jan 18, 2021.

1. TankerP

TankerP Road Train Member

Oct 1, 2010
    Holding the steering wheel
    I don’t know about you but I come here for the comedy.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Sirscrapntruckalot

Sirscrapntruckalot Road Train Member

Man you guys are heartless...

Where is your compassion for this brave, heroic, whistle blower? How dare you mock his distress over his situation. How dare you ignore his suffering while you cruelly point out how there are other jobs and companies out there to work for, or how physical violence is far worse than a verbal threat, HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!111!

It is wrong of you all to imply he has a choice. For all we know those driver facing cameras are really ray guns set to kill a driver if he refuses to do something illegal.

I now leave you with these words of wisdom and peace., while you search yourselves for the humanity to feel the pain of the OP and his two friends, and think really hard about the pain you are inflecting on these people. ....
    [​IMG]

Sirscrapntruckalot - Other than the Live Long and Prospurr...nothing in this post is meant seriously...but then all you comics figured that out already. ;)

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.