1099 Truckers, Mortgages

Discussion in 'Trucker Taxes and Truck Financing' started by Annonymous, Oct 9, 2018.

1. Rideandrepair

Rideandrepair Road Train Member

Aug 8, 2015
    That’s typical example from my own experience.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Rideandrepair

Rideandrepair Road Train Member

Aug 8, 2015
    I used to know all the ins and outs. Used to get stated income mortgages at around .25% higher rate.No problem. Last Mortgage 6 yrs ago was a rude awakening. So many new rules and responsibilities put on Underwriters. Actually got dropped at last minute by Idiot I trusted.My agent warned me as Mortgage Guy had me facing all sorts of things really wasted my time.Luckily with help of Profit and Loss statement ( It was around this time of year) Had 1 yr @ 45 k and 1 yr @ 30 k had to explain 2 transmission replacements in 1 yr as reason. Really only re- installed Trans. Besides point.Once they got the Profit and loss estimate for. $65000 which I thought would get the whole loan thrown in the trash. Nope it flew through. Didn’t quite hit the estimated P+L statement. But that’s after the fact. I Luckily found a great Loan originator at last minute.Had a hard time though based only on bottom line of tax return.Typically only depreciation is allowed to be added back into the wages you paid taxes on.Ive been out of depreciation for years. Never had such a problem as this last time around. You have to give them what they want, so they’re not liable from what I’ve seen. Good Luck.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.