134 CSA Points - can I get hired at a new company?

Discussion in 'Questions From New Drivers' started by SAMMY6969, Sep 4, 2012.

1. CAXPT

CAXPT Road Train Member

Feb 10, 2008
    Michigan
    Here's what you need to do. For right now, forget about OTR... Interstate driving.

Find a local job that doesn't cross scales driving T/T, and wait. You have to wait 3 years for those points to go away. Some companies may take you on if you ignore this advice, but beware, if they take you, they won't hesitate to cut you at the first bad inspection or any "difficulty" <--- read as excrement----you give them.

Only time will help you now, and for your own sake, do some real research before applying to another job. When you see CSA scores like these, get a clue and stay away:

Good Luck

Last edited: Sep 4, 2012
    danmissouri and MJ1657 Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. aiwiron

aiwiron Road Train Member

Aug 24, 2011
    Sunny Tampa Florida
    I said it once and all staff will also, report the post and move on. Getting involved and making comments back only keeps it stirred up.

James j, CAXPT and Admin Thank this.
  4. joseph1135

joseph1135 Papa Murphy

Nov 8, 2009
    The Highway To Hell.
    That's kind of funny when all we are doing is giving him the criticism he came here for and now you're telling us that we need to move on. We aren't exactly in the wrong here. He asked, and he received. Plain and simple.

5. Gizmo_Man

Gizmo_Man Road Train Member

Aug 15, 2011
    Hardly around
    YES, you are so screwed.

So what you were left in a motel for 3 weeks, or was it really only 2 weeks..?? do you think YOU DICTATE what the company does in getting you hooked up with a trainer..??

No one else mentioned, but a POST TRIP catches things as well...
    i do not believe he is touchable for at least the 3 full years to get those points wiped off his record.

Although these vulgar words may have been removed by a moderator, to start using them towards the people that are here to give advice/help is not the way to go about it.

well here is something our illustrious poster doesn't seem to know, and that is, that he s so screwed for the next 3 years.

better to pack up all trucking related things he has, put them away, and get a job near his home doing something else, like maybe working in a store, gas station, donut shop.

he IS UNTOUCHABLE for a LOOOONG TIME.

and if he were to get another trucking job..?? how many of you wanna bet the equipment will be worse that what he had, the working conditions, etc,etc..??

he claimed one company worked his butt off....awe, poor baby, when most a re crying for MORE miles, he doesn't like it..????

that spare room in mama's basement loks pretty good now, doesn't it..???

Last edited: Sep 4, 2012
    Eowyn Thanks this.
  6. SAMMY6969

SAMMY6969 Medium Load Member

Nov 12, 2011
    GOT CAUGHT UP IN CRAP....I SHOULD HAVE NOT SAID OLD F.... SORRY ABOUT THAT GUYS...STRESSFUL TYMS....BYE THE WAY GRABED A FLATBED TRUCKING JOB..WITH A BIG COMPANY...GOOD RECORD...I WAS 100% HONEST ABOUT MY CSA..FAXED A COPY OF THAT LEVEL 1 inspection .WITH 7 violations ..AND THEY R GOING TO GIVE ME A CHANCE.....WOOOHOOO.....

7. 123456

123456 Road Train Member

Oct 22, 2010
    gotta be western express......

RickG Thanks this.
  8. Gizmo_Man

Gizmo_Man Road Train Member

Aug 15, 2011
    Hardly around

if so, i think Vegas has the odds up on the board.....

9. Admin

Admin TTR Forum Owner Staff Member Administrator

Apr 6, 2009
    The explanation from you and others about how this will affect his career options was thorough and useful. As everyone who has been on here long enough knows, once all the useful information has been posted these types of threads often become less about informing the OP and more about beating him up. The moderator was just trying to head off that situation and keep things from getting ugly, as he already had to delete 1 post for insults.

No big deal, just trying to maintain the professional atmosphere in here :yes2557:

10. CAXPT

CAXPT Road Train Member

Feb 10, 2008
    Michigan
    Do let us know who you go with, we're curious.....and do us a favor, unlock your caps lock key. :D

Heathar Thanks this.
  11. RickG

RickG Road Train Member

Jul 22, 2008
    Owensboro , KY
    Noting 6 violations during a pretrip and pulling the trailer anyway is not anal about safety . Anal about safety is not pulling a trailer unless you had 0 defects .

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.