2 level 1 inspections back to back!

Discussion in 'Questions From New Drivers' started by moloko, Jun 5, 2014.

1. skateboardman

skateboardman Road Train Member

Jan 14, 2012
    flatbed heaven
    and the gladhands don't have to be red or blue either, it aint rocket science. if ya hook em up and the thing wont move, SWAP THE HOSES.

you should the looks I get, two gladhands on front of trailer and no air lines at all.

Joetro and HotH2o Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Superhauler

Superhauler TEACHER OF MEN

Jan 30, 2010
    keep stroking.
    just tell them your saving yer trailer brakes!:biggrin_25512:

4. Mountain Hummingbird

Mountain Hummingbird Medium Load Member

Oct 14, 2012
    It is funny as all get out when they are not colored and a new guy hooks up and cant figure out what is wrong. Have watch that happen over the years a few time funny as all hell that is.

HotH2o and Joetro Thank this.
  5. moloko

moloko Road Train Member

Oct 26, 2012
    seattle, wa
    If the violation was serious enough to red tag me, he should have done it the first time around. He didn't make a big deal out of it and was very casual about it. I was informed by the company that I had 30 days and to move along. Should I have known better? Yeah, of course . But I misinterpreted the law. I wasn't ignorant . I was misinformed. The DOT guy was cool with me on every level. I told him I didn't mind the time spent out of service because I get paid by the hour anywsys. Gotta love those cushy union contracts.

They've been on an inspection rampage this week anyways and most of my coworkers have been nabbed for something minor. Its the annual CSA inspection marathon.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.