2007 international 9900i isx

Discussion in 'International Forum' started by Bigboi662, Feb 7, 2024.

1. Bigboi662

Bigboi662 Bobtail Member

Jan 14, 2024
    Been chasing a problem for 3 weeks now. 2007 international 9900i with Cummins isx. Half of my gauges aren’t working. With key switch on, gauges will cycle then fall flat. Once truck is started the gauges peg out (oil pressure, coolant temp, rpm, speedometer and voltage. Also, Fan is running constantly, abs light is on. I’ve swapped out the abs module with one from a working truck. Disconnected all abs connections on front and rear axles. Swapped dash clusters. And replaced circuit breakers with fuses. I’ve also disconnected batteries and ecm plugs hoping to reset system. No DATA LINK. Swapped resisters around hoping it would trigger something.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Heavyd

Heavyd Road Train Member

Feb 4, 2009
    All those gauges get data from the engine. The datalink wiring is famous for rubbing through on the top of the engine or along the firewall. The harness runs from the right side of the firewall, usually loops around and zip tied above the turbo, and runs along the top of the valve cover and can rub along the left side top of the engine. The loom is full of about 40 wires. Check this inch by inch for any areas that are rubbed through.

AModelCat and QUALITYTRUCK Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.