21 shot in Chicago in 14 hours

Discussion in 'Other News' started by lilillill, Jul 15, 2018.

1. lilillill

lilillill Sarcasm... it's not just for breakfast

Nov 7, 2007
    Possum Booger, Alabama
    Dave_in_AZ and slim shady Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. slim shady

slim shady Road Train Member

Sep 14, 2011
    Chicago, Il.
    Just a normal summer weekend here.

mjd4277, Coover, JC1971 and 8 others Thank this.
  4. buddyd157

buddyd157 Road Train Member

May 25, 2017
    under a shade tree
    kinda a slow night, must have been the heat, keeping people in the a/c of a mall or movie theater.

5. haz-matguru

haz-matguru Road Train Member

Feb 18, 2012
    Oldironfan Thanks this.
  6. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas

Forget the shoot count. How many dead? That tells me how good or poor they are at shooting.

Just high summer in Chiraq. Nothing new, moving along. Baltimore is the other city that has shootings on pace for 350 plus this year. (As it has been for decades despite far left wing city govt combined with strict anti gun laws. It's meaningless. Anyone with 50 dollars can have a gun in a hour downtown especially if you find someone who has done bad things with it and wants it gone.)

Suppose you took ALL guns away. They did that in London recently. Now they have a big time knife problem. That's way in say Toronto you try to live well so that you are light in weight and good pair of running shoes so the obese are caught and stabbed first. Not you by blade.

Arkansas is a free state literally by blade now. You can carry pretty much anything provided you show no intent to use it. If you did pull it and try to hurt someone, there are any number of people who carry or police that will just drop you with a gun or guns plural.

Baltimore likes knives too. They don't want to kill you with them. What they really want is to cut you low in the gut to create two problems. Loss of lower body strength combined with a life time requirement to poop into a bag attached to your stomach for life.

I hate to be difficult. But if they wish to kill each other off, so be it. It's their choice, their way of living illegally with the drug turfs battles and gang life style etc. I literally don't care. The sooner they thim out the herd the easier it should be to collect the rest and clean that city up.

I don't think it is any longer possible. The police can only cart the bodies away, no one says anything because they too will be next and last time I checked since 1968 we don't have a military invasion of a hostile city like Baltimore.

What then are we to do? Well, offer the banger 10K, fly him to the desert and say ISIS is over there, Kill them all you want. And bye. That should clean our society out quickly enough. Without the need for a 100,000 dollar trauma workup over a week for each.

7. Poonok

Poonok Light Load Member

Apr 25, 2018
    Il
    Refused to help police? Must be the enriching culture of a certain group of humans.

Yuuyo Thanks this.
  8. skellr

skellr Road Train Member

Jul 17, 2011
    The Village, Portmeirion
    What colors were the "6 young people" wearing?

Dave_in_AZ and bzinger Thank this.
  9. okiedokie

okiedokie Road Train Member

Jun 13, 2011
    PNWET
    And you wonder why no one stops by when their in the neighborhood.

Dave_in_AZ Thanks this.
  10. flood

flood Road Train Member

Dec 25, 2010
    gun control at it's best

11. lilillill

lilillill Sarcasm... it's not just for breakfast

Nov 7, 2007
    Possum Booger, Alabama
    Lol, I’m sitting just south of Chitcago right now. Nope... I ain’t skeerd.

Dave_in_AZ Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.