24 yr old w/ 1995 FLD 120 needs work

Discussion in 'Seek Employment' started by Teivel VP, Sep 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Teivel VP

Teivel VP Light Load Member

Dec 9, 2014
    NorCal
    Hi. My name is Cameron. I'll keep this short and simple. I'm 24 and live in Northern CA outside of Sacramento. I have a 1995 Freightliner FLD 120 with a series 60 Detriot. 10 speed. 355 rears. Flat top with 506,000 on the clock. I am making payments on it. Bought it in Oregon mid July. Got my own authority and insurance set up. Road block I'm running into right now is I can't find a trailer to use. I don't have the finances to purchase even a dry van after paying everything starting up. Can't rent one because I haven't been in business for at least a year. Basically I'm looking for someone to lease on to. I will pull any trailer and go anywhere. I have reefer dry van and flatbed experience with references. My truck is in good running condition and it recently passed DOT inspection. I have been driving since 09/2014. Feel free to respond on here or call/text me at 916 591 9869. I desperately need to put my truck to work. I'm looking at power only but I want to have a back up plan just in case. Thank you

Attached Files:

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Teivel VP

Dec 9, 2014
    NorCal
    Thank you nightgunner. I have found a company out of Oregon

4. Puje

Puje Bobtail Member

Nov 30, 2015
    Chicago IL
    have you found your trailer yet? I have a utily trailer with 09 thermo with 15200 hrs. interested contact me.

5. Teivel VP

Dec 9, 2014
    NorCal
    No I ended up leasing my truck onto a carrier out of Portland OR area. But thank you

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.