2nd triple fatality in week in work zone involving tractor-trailer

Discussion in 'Trucking Accidents' started by MrBoDarville, Jul 22, 2019.

1. woohoo!h!!
    we keep on going it just does not end with the fatal crashes nice job pino..
    when's the next one going to be I'm really going to think I'm going to start that pool like a football pool . you can buy a square and will decide where the next big truck wreck is going to happen..
    if you travel to Effingham for years YOU KNOW GD WELL that's a restricted 55 mile-per-hour zone but these DMFS continue to fly through there like a-holes they .
    are anyway.
    Rollin 80000 pound Time bombs that's what you end up getting guess there's no surprise.
    nothing to see here folks business as usual and today's Trucking industry hang around and will update you with the next big wreck and fatality.
    although I think between last month and this month we may be off to a record for the number of news making fatal truck crashes caused by stupid idiot CDL holders of today...
    AND NOW YOU CAN SEE WHY EVENTUALLY YOU'RE NOT ONLY GOING TO HAVE PROBABLY SPEED LIMITED TRUCKS AT 65 OR LOWER FOR EVERYBODY ACROSS THE BOARD..BUT BEFORE COMPANIES WILL BE ALLOWED TO BE ENSURED THEY WILL HAVE FORWARD AND DRIVER FACING CAMERAS..
    SURE IT'S GOING TO SUCK US OLD SCHOOL PROFESSIONALS WON'T CARE WE KNOW HOW TO ROLL WITH THE CHANGES LIKE REO SPEEDWAGON SAYS WE'VE DONE IT BEFORE STARTING WITH THE FIRST 14-HOUR CLOCK..WE'VE SEEN THE ONSLAUGHT OF THE RENT A FOREIGNER PROGRAM THE END RESULT OF CSA 2010 WE'RE NOW ON E-LOGS BUT YOU KNOW THE FUNNY PART WE CAN ADAPT.. YOU SORRY MFRS WON'T BE ABLE TO..BUT NOW IS YOU SEE ESPECIALLY THIS YEAR THE RASH OF FATAL ACCIDENTS CAUSED BY SO-CALLED WHATEVER YOU WANT TO CALL THESE CLOWNS BEHIND THE WHEEL HOLDING A CDL WHY..
    AND WHY MORE AND MORE STATES ARE GETTING BEHIND ALL OF THESE BANS AND YOUR LITTLE WHINING AND CRYING AND HISSY-FITS IN PREACHING TO THE CHOIR AND SO IT'S JUST SO NOT FAIR WHAM WHAA WHA WHAAAAA..
    WE DON'T CARE.
    SURE WE DON'T LIKE IT BUT WE CAN ADAPT AND KEEP PLAYING THE GAME SO BRING ON YOUR 14-HOUR CLOCK AS YOU DID BRING ON YOUR CSA 2010 BRING ON YOUR E LOGS I'M WAITING I'VE ALREADY GOT IT FORWARD FACING CAMERA I DON'T REALLY CARE IF DOESN'T BOTHER ME AND NOW BRING ON THE SPEED LIMITERS I STARTED WHEN I WAS 55 MILE AN HOUR I DID JUST FINE BACK IN THE DAY...
    and sadly the rest of the professional drivers that are still out here with more than 25 or 30 years under their belt from the old school will continue to thrive sure life throws a curve at you you just learn how to hit the curveball meanwhile all you other idiots just strike out and everything that keeps getting introduced is fault of you clowns anyway...
    truth hurts doesn't it to take a look at the industry and what you seen for the last 10 years God forbid the last five years and then you take a look to prior to 2010 or even before that prior to 2003 and I don't care you keep defending your idiot generation I'm going to keep defending ours because we know if you were forced to take a real test we had two skills and all about 50% of the people in foreigners will be back in the country you came from and many of you would be flipping burgers down at the local burger joint..
    these wrecks only prove it.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2019
    Reason for edit: more enlightenment
    Intothesunset and stillwurkin Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. starmac

starmac Road Train Member

Apr 11, 2019
    Fairbanks Ak
    They were happening since the trucks first hit the roads,and they would only run 20 or so mph, what makes a guy think it may not happen any more now??

Lepton1 Thanks this.
  4. HoneyBadger67

HoneyBadger67 Road Train Member

Dec 15, 2018
    Savannah, TN

I'm one of those, especially in Missouri. Accustomed to running OD, I hug the fog line of whichever lane I'm in (except on the loop around Indy. SBML might keep you away from mergers but not all the other fidiots). It's become a habit.

Lepton1 Thanks this.
  5. stillwurkin

stillwurkin Road Train Member

Dec 2, 2017
    You mean people hitting vehicles in the gashole? Sure has but i would rather be hit at 20mph in my vehicle, than 60 to 70 mph or more by the highway heros i see these days.

FlaSwampRat Thanks this.
  6. Intothesunset

Intothesunset Road Train Member

Apr 15, 2019
    truck
    Not just stupid drivers, but too many stupid drivers. Ask yourself why there are so many trucks on the road in the last couple years. Maybe technology is not as safe as we have been forced to believe.

7. TankerP

TankerP Road Train Member

Oct 1, 2010
    Holding the steering wheel
    Lol

FlaSwampRat and tucker Thank this.
  8. starmac

starmac Road Train Member

Apr 11, 2019
    Fairbanks Ak

9. drvrtech77

drvrtech77 Road Train Member

Mar 20, 2010
    Technology is making stupid people even more stupid and lazy...

10. Intothesunset

Intothesunset Road Train Member

Apr 15, 2019
    truck
    Brovo sir. I agree 100%.

11. Western flyer

Western flyer Road Train Member

Mar 13, 2014
    How come we never see the driver facing cameras
    From these trucks rear ending stop traffic crashes.
    Send these guys to prison.
    It's flat out murder.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2019
    FlaSwampRat and stillwurkin Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.