3 car wedge trailer and dually truck. Just got my own authority

Discussion in 'Car Hauler and Auto Carrier Trucking Forum' started by Jchavez9330, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Jchavez9330

Jchavez9330 Bobtail Member

Mar 26, 2020
    I already have my dot # . just on waiting period for mc # to activate. Well, I'm new to the business and have 2 years experience with my cdl A. I'm a new owner operator starting up . I'll be working for myself. I've heard that with new authority. It's almost impossible for brokers to give me a load. recommendations?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    Bennett Motor Express
    https://bennettdrivers.com/driveaway-pickup
    Earn big without the rig with high-paying truck driving opportunities in Bennett’s DriveAway Pickup division! If you have a pickup truck that’s one ton or greater that can handle one unit at a time OR up to three-unit combinations with our haul-and-tow vehicles, you can be your own boss while getting paid to see this great country.

Lite bug Thanks this.
  4. USMC '74-'78 Semper Fi

USMC '74-'78 Semper Fi Light Load Member

Nov 13, 2013
    Mount Union, PA
    Sign up on Central Dispatch. Make a bunch of calls. Be ready to run. Have insurance agent ready to provide certs. Make contact as you PU and DEL. Reach out to local dealers. Keep yourself and your equipment clean and serviceable. Good luck. Tks

24kHotshot and Lite bug Thank this.
  5. Lite bug

Lite bug Road Train Member

May 3, 2014
    Columbus Ohio
    I like seeing you guys giving new entrants good intel. I have seen some people not listen to good information. Starting out I was told stuff that was fake. I try to give good direction when I have the opportunity. When I see someone is not hearing I try a little firmer. After a while you don’t see them on here.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.