30 Years of CRST: Some Insight For Consideration

Discussion in 'Questions From New Drivers' started by milesandmilesofroad, Oct 31, 2013.

1. Moosetek13

Moosetek13 Road Train Member

Nov 1, 2010
    Burnsville, MN
    I don't see any CRST specific insight in your OP at all.
    This is just common sense for ANY trucking job.

Well said, however.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Wooly Rhino

Wooly Rhino Road Train Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Liberty, Missouri
    I would like to know why CRST paints their trucks a color that I have only seen elsewhere when I was changing my kids diapers.

4. X-Country

X-Country Medium Load Member

Mar 27, 2014
    good post op.

i will add this since i have the experience of team driving when i was in training with werner.

for those of you that think of going with a company that only does team driving...think long and hard.

the truck rarely stops. you sleep (assuming you can sleep while the truck is rolling) and you drive. not a lot of time for anything else. not much of a social life. the companies expect that truck to roll as much as possible as long as possible.

i never could get used to the truck always rolling in training, sleeping was even harder and when it came my turn to drive, i was tired. thats why i didnt do team with Werner.

if crst is offering to pay for your cdl school...you need to think long and hard because if you commit and cant handle team driving, you are on the line for a lot of money for your cdl school. just something to consider and think about, and this goes for anyone considering starting off as a team driver for ANY company...not just CRST.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.